Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: A Farm in the Limpopo Region

A Farm in the Limpopo Region
March 19, 2010 04:30PM
By Mosadi
Hallo people, I am a Motswana live in germany. I have a farm in the Limpopo area (10 Ha.), I have a dream of doing a tourism business and wellness, the project proposal is ongoing. I am looking for partners or investors. Who is interested? I´ll give more detailed information to serious interests!
 Reply  Quote

January 19, 2011 12:55PM
By lebo
hey Mosadi.... I know its been a while but did you find a partner/investor ?? if not maybe we can talk

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

January 27, 2011 12:51PM
Dear Mosadi,will you be able to share some pics of your farm.Thanks a lot.drinking smiley
 Reply  Quote

February 23, 2011 10:09AM
It's long time,hope so Tourism Business must be running successfully.Finally,it would be better to have a short glimpse over the location.
 Reply  Quote

First of all, are you Peter or Mosadi? Anyway, I am Philip and I am in the process of constructing a large mobile safari vehicle (luxury class). I also have an agent in Botswana and going through the process of registering my company. The one thing that Ii don't have as yet is a base to operate in Botswana. Perhaps we can do something together.
 Reply  Quote

September 04, 2011 07:31AM
I am from the uk and I am looking to meet a buisness partner with the idea of starting a tourist based buisness ,, are you able to send more details

Paul
 Reply  Quote

Re: Business in Botswana
January 04, 2016 11:34AM
Hi Paul, may you please send me your number my number is +26773583747/74847494
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map