Africa Guide
recommended trip :

relocating to botswana

relocating to botswana
February 09, 2006 05:24PM
LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-07 AT 09:39 AM (GMT)

Hello everyone!

I am a Civil Engineer.I am flexible and i am well informed and have a through knowledge on matters related to Civil Engineering and construction projects at large.I have experience and expetise on working in a team, I am a result-oriented Engineer who can manage projects under tight schedule while maintaining the quality of the job to the handing over, I have willingness to work hard to establish capability, ability to work well under minimal supervision or independently, evaluating options and ability to set and contribute to organization’s goals, I have expertise as well in Civil Engineering engaged in earthworks and mining,

I am a multi skilled operator as well with experience on working in Mining Opreations, Highway construction and supervision, I would like to have some informations for a help on relocating to Botswana and get an employment in either Building, Highways or Mining Operations
I will be delighted to hear from your side and any relevant informations will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
 Reply  Quote

Job
February 13, 2006 10:20AM
By GERT
Please forward me your CV
Thanks Gert
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map