Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Information about a restaurant

business in Gabs
June 06, 2005 07:28AM
By spooky
I am looking at opening a restaurant in Botswana.
Does anyone know anything about the legal requirements for investors e.g. how much money is required etc etc or whom to contact?
thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Legal requirements
June 07, 2005 04:02PM
OK, I will find that information for you this week.
 Reply  Quote

Thank you.
June 08, 2005 12:16AM
By spooky
Thank you - I have been in contact with BEDIA - they are a bit slow and not very clear. You keep getting pushed from one person to the next. Not sure why.
 Reply  Quote

Very tricky business
July 20, 2005 07:44PM
Just to for warn you..though I am sure you are very competant, Gaborone is flooded with restaurants these days. Its seems like there is one closing or opening on a weekly basis. SO make sure it is something that hasn't already been done by one of the many South African corporations.
 Reply  Quote

wot to do.
October 11, 2005 12:33PM
By Kings
e-mail cecilia@mtc.co.bw and explain your problem.shes in the field. a personal contact of mine. might be able to help you.

good luck.
 Reply  Quote

I can help you
November 14, 2007 08:04PM
By jmrimbi
Hello Spooky,
I think the best option will be to open a restaurant in maun.Maun is a tourist town here in botswana.I am involved in the hospitality industry, so I know this town very well. Please reply so that I can give you some info.
 Reply  Quote

Information about a restaurant
August 20, 2008 09:57AM
By Ollie
Hello,

I am french i want to open a restaurant in Kasane. It is a project that we have with my wife. We have been there twice and we got a friend overthere
Can you give some info about the fact to open a restaurant in Botsawana, what's we need to know about law, labour, work permit.....
Thanks a lot for your answer.
Sincerely

Olivier
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map