Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Someone with Africa experience needed

Hi, 3 friends and I are driving from London to Cape Town in 2012. Long way off I know but there is a lot of planning to do. We are looking for someone who has travelled in Africa before to join us on our trip. We expect the trip to take somewhere between 4-6 months. If your interested get in contact!

Only reply if you are serious and have travelled in Africa before.

Thanks

Rob
 Reply  Quote

Re: Someone with Africa experience needed
December 02, 2009 12:02AM
By tige01
hey rob, im looking to travel africa, i was hoping to do this in summer 2011but i guess 6 months wont make much difference. Ive done some travelling in africa and travelled extensively around the world. if your still looking for someone give me a shout.

rich.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Rob,

I'm also looking to do an overland africa trip and possibly interested in joining you guys. Have worked out in Tanzania for 3mths and so I know Tanz fairly well. If this is what you were looking for in terms of experience then get in touch.

Cheers

Jon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2010 07:13AM by Chiefchimp.
 Reply  Quote

Spend your beautiful holidays in South Africa tour, full of adventure

Holiday in South Africa
 Reply  Quote

Re: Someone with Africa experience needed
October 21, 2010 09:32AM
By gotty
Hi Rob,

I am very much interested in your trip! I have travelled a fair bit of the world including Kenya and South Africa. I have been looking into doing a longer trip through Africa myself and think co-piloting would be a great way to experience the continent.

I currently live in Belgium, speak fluent English, Dutch, basic French and Thai. Very hands on, great people and organizational skills, I can drive stick shift, and have passion and schooling in photography and film.

Get in touch with me if you think I could strengthen your team.

Margot
 Reply  Quote

I currently live in Belgium, speak fluent English, Dutch, basic French and Thai. Very hands on, great people and organizational skills, I can drive stick shift, and have passion and schooling in photography and film.
-----------
Peter Fernandes
 Reply  Quote

hi folks. I am very much interested in your trip

Appin India|
Appin Technology |Appin Technology Lab
 Reply  Quote

hey i have done south Africa Botswana Zambia ,Tanzania and Kenya by road also From Namibia to Kenya last December .if any one needs my assistance to drive them around can contact me + 254 729855422 .. also am planning to drive from Kenya Uganda Rwanda soon
frank
 Reply  Quote

Hi, 3 friends and I are driving from London to Cape Town in 2011. Long way off I know but there is a lot of planning to do.
=====
Peter
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map