Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Travelling companion Durban to Nairobi

I am an adventurous British/South African female, 25 coming from Australia. I am planning to travel from Durban to Nairobi via Mozambique, Malawi and Tanzania in July-October 09. I have an adventuous personality and would like to get off the tourist trail as much as possible. Enjoy Hiking and camping, safaris and different cultures.
If you are planning a similar trip, maybe we could combine?
 Reply  Quote

Travel through Africa
May 04, 2009 05:58PM
By Avanth
Hi

I am also keen on a tour through Africa having recently returned from the UK after 10 years. I am in my early thirties and looking to explore Okovango, Kenya, Kilimanjaro etc for about a month preferably with a group of about 4 people.
Please contact me if you are interested. I am based in SA. My contact number is 0027714909509.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Avanth
 Reply  Quote

traveling to SA
May 21, 2009 04:49AM
I don't know what your budget is like but have a look at my site. Honestly the best advice as a woman I can give you is never go alone. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. I also have the most recent up to date security info on traveling, I can forward to you if you like.
Best Regards
www.travelsecuritypro.com
 Reply  Quote

hey

I am been seriously planning on doing a trip through africa. But July is a little too early for me. Are your dates confirmed? IM 26 from New York.

Syed
 Reply  Quote

Hey I'm 31 year old female and about to get married this summer. I would like to drive through Africa for my honeymoon next summer but my fiancee isn't into this kind of thing. I still want to go though, however 4 months is a bit much for me. Can I perhaps join for a month or two?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map