Africa Guide
recommended trip :

travelling companion!!!

travelling companion!!!
December 24, 2008 12:00PM
By kato
hello im 20 male from egypt i talk english and frensh and arabic and i like travelling sooooo much but my freinds are not interesting in travelling thats why i decided to look for a companion here if anybody is intereting plz contact me my e mail red_devil_33@live.com
 Reply  Quote

companion
January 27, 2009 01:28PM
By cookies
Hi,have you been to Ivory coast?do you intend coming?we have alot of places and tourist attractions for you,good enough you speak French too.if you want to visit and have the fun of your life write me via sandradavies24@yahoo.com.
have a nice day.
 Reply  Quote

Travelling
January 29, 2009 02:13PM
By Corm
Hi Kato, I am interested in travelling - never done it before, but unfortunately my company is killing my wish to travel. I'm supposed to be going to Ivory Coast and Guinea in May as planned with a friend, but now all is lost due to company policy. If I get another chance to go to those countries in the future, it will never be the same as this round. It will only be guilt trip if I go at other time, as it will forever be a reminder of a lost opportunity. I have totally lost a once-in-a-lifetime chance to go to Guinea.

Last year, I was supposed to go to Thailand, then there was the airport incident. Seems the world is conspiring to stop me from travelling ...
 Reply  Quote

Re: travelling companion!!!
February 15, 2010 06:23AM
Strategies with wonderful ideas and sharing views for camping is really helpful and providing all necessaries facilities along comfortable accommodation safely,i think so africa will be the right place with many beautiful areas and culture.Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map