Africa Guide
recommended trip :

sounds like fun!

Travel in Ethiopia
August 24, 2003 07:03AM
Looking for travel companions for Ethiopia to visit places of historical importance and nature preserves, including Lalibela, Awash park, Axum, Blue Nile, Gonder etc. Admirable if interested in ancient history, culture & heritage, indigenous people, archaeology, nature & wildlife and photography with slight adventurous mind set.
 Reply  Quote

sounds like fun!
August 26, 2003 08:12PM
By Johnnie
I am very interested in traveling to Ethiopia for all the reasons you are going. I would like to know more information on your plans.
 Reply  Quote

Is it safe?
September 08, 2003 01:14AM
Anonymous User
Me and my friend were about to book our trip including Ethiopia and Tanzania, when somebody who's just returned from Malawi warned us of how dangerous it is becoming in Ethiopia. I don't know which specific regions she was refering to,but since I'd be traveling on a shoestring, and avoiding resorts,and major tours, I want to be sure it's safe for independent travelers.
I'd definetly be interested in finding travel buddies, and exploring all that you mention.
Just wondering if it is still relatively safe.
 Reply  Quote

Travel In Ethiopia
January 07, 2004 09:04AM
By MPHO
Planning to go to Ethiopia October/Novemeber 2004 for the same reasons. Also interested in travelling in Eritria and Djibouti.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map