Africa Guide
recommended trip :

PENPALS/ FRIENDS

PENPALS/ FRIENDS
December 15, 2005 10:13PM
Anonymous User
Hi am from africa Tanzania am looking good friends/penpals from anywhere.am 28yrs, a mdical personally by professional, i like to chat with friends,sending e-mail.pls any body who is will be interestered let me know,ddiocles@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

no need to look far
December 16, 2005 12:42PM
By anyiam
hi,

my name is ik,i am 22yrs from nigeria, still in school but a part-time studies. i currently work with citibank as a contract worker.

i think we could be friends.
 Reply  Quote

interested
March 03, 2006 11:03AM
By frankly
hi,
my name is frankly,i am 24yrs from Nigeria, i have just finish a higher college program in Economics/computer science. have other certificate in computer Eng.i wana travel to Tanzania so i need some guide and a place of arrival.

pls i want a true friend, sorry that i make that statement
 Reply  Quote

hie
August 27, 2008 02:02PM
By 090984
iam a23 year old lady from zimbabwe. i love to communicate with you. iam a secretary by profession.

more when you reply

take care
 Reply  Quote

Am a friend!
October 14, 2008 05:17PM
we can get to know each other by chartting on yahoo massager if you have ID with yahoo instant messager... And so it always is a day that has a happy end when I can tell myself that I have made another friend.... i want to make you my friened!
A friend does not judge they accept
A friend does not criticize they support
A friend does not ignore they listen.
Nomatter who you are and what you do! we do friendship first. to get to know me better you can add me to your yahoo messager I.D if only you have it!!!
My ID is Prince_ife
Mobile +2347033655929
E-mail Prince_ife@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

friendship
November 04, 2008 08:11PM
Hi dear,
My name is Alvin, I saw your profile and I like it so if you do not any thing again, please write me. It can be the beginning of a wonderful friendship.
Alvin from Togo
00228 963 92 72
 Reply  Quote

penpal
January 05, 2009 05:52PM
Hi there
i am Kwame from England
I am a Caribbean man of 50yrs
looking for penpals
i have visited Tanzania on few occasions so we can talk if you like

Kwame
 Reply  Quote

hallow!
January 24, 2009 07:28AM
Anonymous User
hi kwame! hw are you my dear?

my name is william from kilimanjaro tz, i would like to be your friend. plz if you have messenger ID! link to me willecom@yahoo.com

thankx

yours

william
 Reply  Quote

Relations
January 25, 2009 04:47AM
By Corm
Hi, I am Corm, 26, male from Malaysia. I would like to correspond with Africans and others, by post, e-mail or chat. Any age, race, country, etc welcomed. I'd like to know more about the people and countries in Africa and at some point (not anytime soon though), travel to some of the countries. (My first planning on going to Africa has been cancelled due to company policy on leave allowance)

The yahoo messenger account I'm using is cormrahsia AT yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map