Africa Guide
recommended trip :

egypt south africa trip

egypt south africa trip
December 13, 2005 10:48PM
hi all,planning a trip from egypt to south africa via east coast.3 frineds of mine will be on motorbikes and i will follow with my 4x4 need 3 person to share the expenses of the trip.
we are very flexible for the departure ,how long ,the route,
we are thinking to hit the road by jan.2007
any one wants to join??
cheers
 Reply  Quote

I might be interested...
January 07, 2006 04:26PM
By PeterNY
i'm heading to africa soon in february 06 and might be interested in joining you. what are the details for your journey? do you need someone to share the 4x4 or motorcycles? i'd really be more interested in the motorcycles but also the 4x4.
email me back and we can discuss some possibilities.
 Reply  Quote

africa trip
January 11, 2006 10:18PM
hey traveller,
how are you?
i,m happy that you want to join
actualy i,m not sure about bikers ,but i want to do it any way ,i have a toyota landcruiser ,the long one ,and i have huge roof rack on it ,and its in perfect condition,to make such a trip ,in the route will be via east coast of africa and i want also to go to zanzibar and comoros islasnd.
the route is flexible ,first i need to find who wants to hoin then we all set the route up together, i dont mind also to keep travelling to the west coast of africa ,then all the way to morroco,
i think ,we need to be four ppl so the cost of the trip when we share it will be cheaper ,any way try to add my mail to yahoo messenger so we can chat about it
you are welcome any time in egypts (cheeck h-c)
cheers
by the way there is other 5 person wants to come ,but not sure yet ,in this trip you need ppl can be away for few motnhs hahaha
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map