Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Companion

Companion wanted for Kenya and Uganda
January 17, 2005 04:55PM
Anonymous User
Hi guys,

since my new employement starts on 1.3.05 I want to take the opportunity of having 5 weeks for travelling Kenya and Uganda. So, this seek goes out for a timeframe (20.01.-26.2.2005).
I have seen both countries last year, while volunteering as a civil engineer for the CCF. This was about the construction of boarding facilities for an existing primary school in the masai outback. I liked it very much, but due to the limited time I have until March, I just want to travel - not working.
Although I know about the two countries, I am not at all fixed to a definite plan or to what needs necessaryly be done. Just in contrast, I am always opend and flexible for new ideas and encounters on the way, even if I did never considre them before.
I am a 26 years old male from Germany. My interest is before all the contact to the native people and not at all game parks (I've done them once - was OK, but not at all the most exciting). Therefore, I prefere to use means of travel and hotels that natives use, too. Though I am going on a modest budget, it is not the most basic. I experinced to use something between 5-20€ a day last year. Having found a location, I like to walk around, sometimes for the whole day (up a mountain, into a forest, along a river, through settlements ... name it yourself).
If you find yourselft in the charcteristics I have drawn, do not hesitate to write me up, no matter if old or young, man or woman.

Enjoy your trips - everybody!
Thomas
 Reply  Quote

adventure!
January 20, 2005 04:30PM
Anonymous User
i think thats really adventurous n would like to try that too. could u please reply through my email!
 Reply  Quote

yes...
January 20, 2005 05:36PM
Anonymous User

Hi Jessica,

glad to hear you like my post.
Cannot write you an e-mail, because I do not have your address and cannot get your address, because I do not have an e-mail programm on this comp. So, you need to write my up first. Then you should tell me something about you and your plans - your post was pretty short...

greetz
Tom
 Reply  Quote

would love to meet you
March 02, 2005 12:28PM
Hi,

Am a 26 year old Kenyan lady, single. I would so much love to give you company during your stay in Kenya.

Please email me on: kenyanegirl@yahoo.com

Looking forward to reading from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

Companion
March 26, 2005 10:11AM
By Apis_8
I hope my email ios not too late but i would like to give you a time of your lifetime during your stay in Kenya .. If you still want to make new and charming friends then get back to me and i will show you that life in kenya will be the most memorable times of your life

Regards
Rose
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map