Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Travel Companions Needed

Travel Companions Needed
February 27, 2018 09:15AM
I am planning on a Road trip from Victoria Falls in Zambia to Chobe National Park in Botswana then to Swakopmund in Namibia at the Sand dunes. Then up North to Etosha National Park and back to Livingstone, Zambia. I need about two companions. This should be around August/September 2018. Feel free to email me at mweemba@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hey everyone!

I am planning a trip of a lifetime and want to open it up to others to join!

I will be going to the below around mid August 2018:

1. Safari-Kruger
2. Victoria Falls- Devil's pool, white water rafting down the Zambezi
3. Cape Town

I'm from the U.S. and don't mind going alone, however I think it would be fun to go with adventure minded people like myself and they are hard to find unfortunately!

Email me if have any interest and I'll fill you in on the details.
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
how long are you planning to stay? I'm thinking about doing Vic Falls and Botswana as well but in early October.
 Reply  Quote

Hi there, my travel companion got stuck in Zambia so I am now packed and ready to go camping in Botswana from Johannesburg. Maybe we can travel together a bit? I got a car here and was planning to go through Maun, through chobe, caprivi strip and turn in the car in windhoek. You can contact me through j.vankuetsem@gmail.com!
 Reply  Quote

Re: Travel Companions Needed
October 31, 2018 01:40PM
I wish I go to Africa. A place near to nature where animals have no standards like our world is divided into.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly http://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.
site map