Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Travel buddy Wanted

Travel buddy Wanted
September 14, 2017 08:21AM
Hello World, Chris here. 26 year old engineer from Christchurch, New Zealand. I've been working for a few years now, saved up all my leave and decided to go on an adventure. Everyone I know was doing the classic South East Asian, full moon parties, Europe etc and was like Africa seems nice. I'm going to be chilling In Tanzania for two weeks starting from the 29th of September. I'll then be flying down to Johannesburg on the 13th of October. I've booked a truck with a tent on the top and and a ticket out of Cape Town on the 9th of November and that's about it. I've asked my friends to come adventuring with me but they were all like I can't because I have to look after my baby or dog or Japanese Peace Lilly bla bla bla. So yeah if anyone out there is going to be in Johannesburg on or around the 13th of October and is keen for an adventure hit me up!!

Cheers,
Chris Lowe
 Reply  Quote

November 25, 2017 06:38AM
By m2506
Hey Chris!
Are you still around smiling smiley ? I wanted to start my trip around South-Eastern Coast at the end of the month! I'm quite flexible with places and timing
I'm 26 yo girl from Spain and engineer as well.
Let me know smiling smiley

Maria
 Reply  Quote

June 21, 2018 06:00AM
By JulesAc
Hi Chris,
I've been to SA several times and am down there again from September 27-October 20.
Visiting friends at first but we could make plans to join up from Oct 13th for a week?
 Reply  Quote

October 14, 2019 11:38AM
I wish I could go with you but its too late I think.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map