Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Cape Town to Victoria Falls

Cape Town to Victoria Falls
August 14, 2017 11:12PM
I am looking for one or two people interested in joining me for a trip from Cape Town to Victoria Falls in August or September 2018. I would be renting a 4x4 safari vehicle and would like to visit Etosha NP, Okavango NP, and Chobe NP. Let me know if you are interested.
 Reply  Quote

August 30, 2017 11:16AM
send me a mail @ farightvent@gmail.com lets talk.
 Reply  Quote

January 07, 2018 12:48AM
By Chloeg
Hey, I’d be interested. Could you give me a few more deets about yourself and your trip?
How long are you planning on going for? What sort of budget? I’m planning on spending a few months in Africa from July to September. I’m a young (but fairly mature) female, have travelled solo in the past but feel Africa might be a bit less scary with a couple of friends!

Thanks
Chloe
 Reply  Quote

The dates for the trip have been set now. We will be arriving in Cape Town on August 24 2018, spending a couple of days there and travelling by car to Namibia. On August 30 we will pick up a 4x4 truck from Windhoek and continue to Etosha for a couple of days, then on to Maun, Moremi, Chobe, and Victoria Falls. I will be returning the 4x4 and flying out of Victoria Falls on September 14.

The budget is fairly tight and I am looking to spend about $2,000 per person excluding flights. This includes the truck rental, lodging, food, activities, and entrance fees to parks.

I am 35 and a wildlife biologist from the U.S. My brother who is 33 will be with me for the entire trip and another brother will be joining me at Maun for the Okavango Delta part of the trip.

Sorry I have not replied sooner. I don't get notifications when someone posts here. If anyone is still interested email me at danielprobison@gmail.com and we can discuss further.

Daniel Robison
 Reply  Quote

December 15, 2018 07:21AM
By yztspc
Yes I have idea for this
 Reply  Quote

February 14, 2018 01:54AM
Hi, please give details regarding dates. I am intersted.

Regards

Ann
 Reply  Quote

February 20, 2018 11:39AM
By Blecyn
Hello Rob,

kindly reach me via blecyn1@gmail.com and let me know little more about you then we can speak further on this trip.

Thank you,

Br

Blecyn
 Reply  Quote

June 21, 2018 06:02AM
By JulesAc
Hi Rob,
are the dates for the trip fixed? I have time between Oct 3rd and Oct 20th and would be keen to join forces if you're flexible with the dates.
 Reply  Quote

Hello and sorry for taking so long to get back to you. We are still planning our trip and we just got the dates settled. We will be arriving in Cape Town on August 24th, spending a couple days in Cape Town then heading north along the coast toward Etosha. At that point it will be my brother and I for the first week and a half. We are planning on meeting my other brother in Maun on September 5th and driving through the Okavango from Maun to Kasane and then to Victoria Falls. We will be turning in the rental truck on September 14th and flying back home. Let me know if that is something that you would be interested in joining for all or part of the trip. It looks like it will be a fantastic trip!

Daniel Robison
 Reply  Quote

Dates are set for this trip. We are arriving in Cape Town on August 24 and leaving Victoria Falls on September 14.
 Reply  Quote

September 11, 2018 06:12AM
Could you give me a few more deets about the trip?
 Reply  Quote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map