Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Looking for travelling companion to help at orphanage in Kenya

Hi all

I have registered with a company called Travellers Worldwide to volunteer in a children's orphanage in Kenya in April 2014. Sadly my friend has had to cancel coming and so this has left me all alone! This is my first time of ever doing anything like this and so I would LOVE to find someone else to come with me.

Any volunteers out there willing to help?

Thanks

Kirsty x
 Reply  Quote

I am also looking for a good and reliable traveling company because i want to go on a trip to africa for one month in july . There for i am looking for a compant and a person who can guide me during mt trip .Some one help me aout it how can i find these services in africa .

ghghj
 Reply  Quote

Admin
Braden1 : where in Africa do you wish to visit?

Have a look through our travel center where there are over 700 different itineraries all though very reliable operators.

If you are travelling for a month maybe you will find an adventure overland trip appealing - these are budget participating camping safaris, visiting a few different countries.

I am sure if you have a look through there will be a tour / safari for you.

Have fun in Africa.
 Reply  Quote

Iam a travel agent ,i think i can hel you,in ticketing and tours,just provide the dates and which countries you want to visit iam in malawi,you can get me agnesschibalo@yahoo.co.uk.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Kristy.

I can help.

Just let me know the dates your here......or email me at queenlando@yahoo.co.uk when you arrive:-)

Claire.
 Reply  Quote

Am interested to join you..
If you are still interested plz contact me at ayth2013@aol.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map