Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for a Travel Companion. Southern Africa

Hi everyone!
I am about to organize an independent backpack trip to the South of Africa and wonder whether anybody is interested to join, it's always funnier to travel in good company.
I have rather a good experience of independent traveling throughout Europe, but have never been to Africa before.
The trip should last from 5 to 7 weeks (end of July - beginning of September 2012) with two to three last weeks in South African Republic. The main goal is to spent as little money as possible while discovering as much as we can (national parks, lakes, waterfalls, cities, native villages etc) using local means of transportation (buses, trains etc), staying at not expensive hotels and so on.
The itinerary is not definitive yet, but I am thinking of arriving to Nairobi airport, then going strait to Tanzania (...) and finally leaving the region from Johannesburg airport.
The must-see list includes: Kilimanjaro, Zanzibar, national parks of Tanzania (there are a lot of them, so we have to chose where to go), Victoria Falls, Stone cities of Zimbabwe, Cape Agulhas and probably much more as I am now studying carefully the region.
I'm also going to write a small blog about my travel in my mother tongue.

I am looking for a friendly and reliable person who is tempted by this kind of adventure and who is willing to accompany me during the whole trip or at least a part of it.
I currently live in Belgium, but it is no problem if you come from different country. I speak several European languages and will be a good companion to you.
If you want to learn more about me, please write a private message about yourself, and I'll write you back and if we like each other let's finish preparing the trip together.

Regards,
Anton
anton.africantrip@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

share us your blog of your travel. I will be doing the same thing next year July
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map