Africa Guide
recommended trip :

expedition northbound offered

expedition northbound offered
February 22, 2010 06:35PM
Hi. I am a 43 y/o well-travelled, responsible and open-minded guy, planning to drive Africa northbound in a comprehensively equipped and capable Unimog (Personal 4x4 professionally-built mobile-home truck with beds, toilet, shower, kitchen, etc). Intend to depart from Namibia sometime during mid 2010 (April-May-June departure), yet with no specific departure/arrival dates, route or destination at this stage - just heading toward Europe once ready to depart and see what the journey offers/ demands (Probably west coast). So being flexible anything between 3-6 months is envisaged and a lot depends on what there is to see, the route to be taken, etc. This is no commercial trip, nor restricted by rigid plans, or to be rushed - it is a well prepared yet unpredictable and loosely-planned expedition for adventure, just as adventure could and should be.

I would like to share the experience with others and being able to accommodate up to 2 passenger(s), invite potential travel mates to help cover costs/ responsibilities and of course help make the adventure a more fun experience for all involved. You may potentially join for the entire distance, or just certain leg(s).

Any interested parties should please respond with a brief overview of their personal character, circumstance and objectives also disclosing any restrictions you may have, so that we can combine our thoughts and consider options/ possibilities of travel together. Please do not even bother if you are scared of the unknown, naive, insecure, unable to face up to unexpected surprises, or can’t afford a trip of this nature. The mode of transport I offer may be comfortable and luxurious in relation to others, but the continent offers few certainties, luxuries or freebies. And although I am non-discriminatory, your ability to think independently and wisely, exercise tolerance under sometimes challenging conditions and hold a useful conversation will certainly be advantageous.

Please reply via the forum’s “private message” system.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map