Africa Guide
recommended trip :

UR WELCOME TO OUR LOVELY NATION

Hi i'm an 18 y.o Australian lady travelling 2 Nairobi Kenya
December 01, 2003 11:26PM
Anonymous User
Hi i am an interesting and fun loving 18 y.o Australian lady looking 2 find a young man who lives in Nairobi Kenya for a friendship and companionship throughtout my stay during the periods of Dec 2004 - June 2005 (7 months)
If u r interested in helping make my stay more enjoyable please contact me.
 Reply  Quote

Not the way . . .
February 21, 2004 08:02AM
Anonymous User
As someone whos has been to Nairobi, I would definitely not advise you to go about this way of seeking friends ! Take better care.
 Reply  Quote

To samantha reily
March 16, 2004 05:02PM
Anonymous User
I fully agree with concerned. All the same if u are coming to arusha I can provide free lodging. I am rather older expat but I am quite an engaging person when i am out of offie. I have office during which time you can be on your own and then evening companionship is assured. I am male. I will not be in arusha from 15th April to 20th May.
 Reply  Quote

hi i am on yahoo raj_rodi
June 30, 2004 01:50PM
Anonymous User
Welocme to mombasa kenya if you are vising mombasa lets meet regards raj
 Reply  Quote

Travelling to Nairobi - Kenya
July 13, 2004 07:52PM
Anonymous User
Hi Samantha,

Be exceptionaly careful about Kenya, especially Nairobi which I refer to in one of my books as Nai-rob-me. Aids is extremely high and the chances of you being raped there are very high. You don't have to take my word for it, but if you care to respond, I can give you email addresses of femele who live and work there and they are afraid of venturing out alone during the day, never mind at night.

Your best best is to contact your embassy there and ask what the situation is
Best of Luck with your travels and endevours.
 Reply  Quote

i would love to
July 19, 2004 05:45PM
Anonymous User
hii there,
Am kenyan but am not a guy but wouldnt mind showing you some of the things that make Kenya so specialyawning smileyur culture, wildlife, the coast..... u name it. I am pretty good at that. if u are interested, do holla at me. thank you.
 Reply  Quote

KEnya
September 22, 2004 05:20AM
Anonymous User
Hi Samantha,
It is good that you are planning to come to Kenya in the month of December. Many people have told so many things about Kenya and how they will help you.
If I can remember what your request was, I may say that all this people have not seen the sence in what you are looking for. There so many white people who have come here on there on and they have been helped to learn Kenya. As Iam talking to you now, I have assisted several visitors from America, Uk and Australia to learn how to go about Kenya. An Australian LAdy came to kenya on her own and I helped her learn Kenya and she is doing very well. She says she wants to Stay in Kenya permanently.
Therefore I will request you to be my companion and I promise to show you around, teach you how to speak our language, teach you on how to spend less and more so you will have an opportunity to decide if you want to stay in Kenya forever.
Iam a man and will feel great to have you as a penpal, learn me first on line, ask me any question that you feel that you want to know.
For more in formation, contact me at,
shitswel@yahoo.com or call me +254733967393.
bye,
Shtuka
 Reply  Quote

I am an expat asian who will be visiting Nairobi. I am older but still fun. care to meet?
 Reply  Quote

Hi Samantha
October 26, 2004 03:57PM
By Peter
Hi
Just happened to come accross a message that you will be coming to Kenya from December.. am Kenyan and will be glad to meet you sometimes.
If you want more information about myself I could give it to you. Currently am in Switzerland but will be going back to Nairobi next week. What exactly will you be coming to do in Kenya? See you there,
Peter
 Reply  Quote

Lets plan to meet
October 27, 2004 11:25AM
Anonymous User
Hi friend, I would love to meet you when you come to Kenya. When do you intend to come so that we can plan how to meet?
Looking forward for your reply.
Shtuka
 Reply  Quote

Hallo
October 27, 2004 01:31PM
Anonymous User
hi, am kenyan aged 23 and university student in nairobi.Am kind and humble and would like to help you through out yopur stay in nairobi and would love to Australia and yourself alot.contact me at +254721904070.Thanks

Yours Truly,
Edwin
 Reply  Quote

Visit to Nairobi
November 07, 2004 04:42AM
By Jerry
Samantha you have to either be crazy or have a death wish. Better get your head out the clouds before you wake up dead. Be very careful.
 Reply  Quote

In Kenya
December 03, 2004 12:13AM
Anonymous User
Hello there,
Always think positive, Nairobi is just like any other city in the world, Amsterdam, London, New York, Sydney...there is always room for fun.
Therefore I would not mind to meet up with you in Nairobi and kin dof shwo you around in Kenya and East Africa in general. Ilove tourism and hence that wont be a problem. Iam 23 yrs old, studying tourism in Nairobi. Contact me on dmalaba@yahoo.com,
Yours David Malaba
 Reply  Quote

reply to your request...
December 28, 2004 11:02AM
Anonymous User
>Hi i am an interesting and fun
>loving 18 y.o Australian lady looking
>2 find a young man who
>lives in Nairobi Kenya for a
>friendship and companionship throughtout my stay
>during the periods of Dec 2004
>- June 2005 (7 months) If
>u r interested in helping make
>my stay more enjoyable please contact
>me.

Hi Samantha, i'm also an interesting and fun loving guy originally from Belgium but working here as a sales manager for a Satellite communication company, 30 years old though but looking 18... As I see you are passing by Nairobi, please feel free to give me a call if I could help you in any way, I'm not at all interested in wild adventures, but I would very much like to know you and see how we can make live more enjoyable for your stay here !
Give me a call, let's have dinner,
Merry Christmas,
kris +254 (0)722 999 822 (my kenian mobile)
kris.depooter@xantic.net
 Reply  Quote

Forget about naysayers!
January 04, 2005 12:44PM
Anonymous User
Coming to Nairobi is definitely fun and you have no reason to worry about being in Nairobi.I believe you are a level-headed person who can make independent decisions for yourself.Nobody is going to hold you to do anything you do not wish so my adviceis,go on and get to meet people.Nairobi is like any other city in the world;both the good and the bad.
 Reply  Quote

UR WELCOME TO OUR LOVELY NATION
February 11, 2005 12:14PM
By ebony
Hi There SAmantha,
You are probably in Kenya by now and enjoying yourself. I would have loved to meet you. There are many things about Kenya that you will actually learn by yourself. For example, just like any city, Nairobi can be fun and it can be dangerous. There are people who say you are crazy going about it that way. I believe that you are bold because nothing ventured, nothing gained. I personally would love to visit Australia one day. I would like to get to know you even if by email and through chat if you would like that. You can write to me at giantd20042000@yahoo.com, or we can chat. I hope to hear from you. Bye for now
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map