Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Starting a Church/Ministry

Starting a Church/Ministry
August 01, 2018 04:11AM
Good day, My name is Apostle Emmanuel Manyage- I will be relocating back to south Africa end of September 2018. I will be starting a ministry later this year, I am looking for people that have a strong desire to serve in the house of the Lord in different areas. Anyone who has information about available properties available for rentals e.c.t or any information can also make contact email:ampfarisahoemmanuel@yahoo.com before end of October 2018.

Kind regards
Emmanuel Manyage
 Reply  Quote

Re: Starting a Church/Ministry
December 20, 2018 04:45PM
Hello Pastors,

My name is A. A Samuel, I am a minister of God with more than 20 years experience in Christian Ministry, I am a Nigeria Pastors but currently relocated to South Africa according to the voice of the Lord.

I am based in Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, I am looking for a living church/ ministry that want to establish a church in South Africa , I am willing to partner with any ministry so far their doctrine is not contrary to Biblical truth which I preached.

I am a teacher, a Pastor, a counselor with heavy prophetic grace. I am an author of books and also operating in strong prayers and deliverance ministry.

Interested ministry of Pastor can contact me +27 718705077, email: spokenwordcentre@gmail.com

Regards

A. A. Samuel
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map