Africa Guide
recommended trip :

car dealers or agent needed from Africa

Hello
I am Khan from Sweden. I am interested in exporting cars to Africa and for that i need a person who can join me on done bases. Win win for both of us. I dont have any big company. i want to start it from zero and i want some one who is serious and has contacts in this field already. I can visit you on request and we can set the rules and formalities to initiate the business for long run. kindly write your detail in reply and i will contact you personally.
Regards
 Reply  Quote

Whats the terms and conditions? ndiforgroup@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Yes we can do car business just tell me how you want it

thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
i am based in The Gambia and buys car from europe and sell here. Let us discuss more. My email is: henryfisher20032003@yahoo.co.uk
Henry
 Reply  Quote

We also interested in car renting in Africa, we have many business trip there, please inbox me
 Reply  Quote

Hello Mark. Am byamukama Solomon from kampala Uganda. I saw your advert that you need partners. In fact uganda is a rapid growing state with about 50 million people who prefer using used cars. The location is strategic and I would have a feeling we can partner and transact business together. You can reach out to me on +256788998895 or xhobie1@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

You may wish to look into the Zambia and Malawi markets. Very lucrative.
 Reply  Quote

Im Chamil from Sri Lanka and currently I am doing vehicle imports only to Sri Lanka. I have vehicle car suppliers contacts from Japan, UK, Australia, Singapore, Thailand. Those are very reliable and trustworthy. I am hoping to expand the business to Africa too. If you are interested please let me know. We can build the relationship and do a big sale in the future. We can start the business with single unit and see how it goes. Contact me on +94715636911 and email:chamilkaweendra@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly http://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.
site map