Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Start Non-Denom. Christian Church Pretoria Township & Start Consulting Business to Pay to Build Church

My wife and I visited Johannesburg & Pretoria in Nov. & Dec. - As an African-American, I felt I was back home. I am a Pastor of a non-denominational Christian Teaching Church in Houston Texas. I have done mission work in Kenya, Ethiopia, and Senegal; but South Africa is special.

HELP NEEDED......
(1.) My wife and I want to plant a church in the Pretoria Township area.
(2.) I am not a wealthy person, but I have been self-employed for 20 years as a consultant.
(3.) I help companies and organizations create workplaces built on dignity and respect.
(4.) I served for 20 years as the Director of an Institute for Diversity at the University of Houston.
(5.) I would NOT be taking a job away from a citizen of the Republic!
(6.) I am not looking to take a salary from the church we want to plant.
(7.) My primary source of income would be from my consulting work in South Africa and coming back to the USA for consulting projects as well as on-line training.

MY REQUEST....
(1.) I am looking for advice on setting up an NGO in South Africa.
(2.) I am looking for legal advice on Visa options and requirements.
(3.) I am willing to put my personal resources into finding a small piece of land and build a small church in the township. I need advice on how to legally do this.
(4.) I am 62 years old and my wife and I want to build a home, serve the Lord and call the Republic our home.

I am planning a return to JoBurg in late March; and am willing to meet with lawyers, accountants, government officials and/or advisors.

I want to do this the right way. I would prefer to communicate by private message.

May God Bless You and Keep You.....
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map