Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: I AM SEEKING TO INVEST

I AM SEEKING TO INVEST
July 01, 2017 05:48PM
By Henry12
Do you have any project that needs funding?

I am an investor and willing to invest in any part of the world in any sector
,am looking for people who have projects that need funding ,we can give
loans enter into partnership and sponsor your project..

We can invest in the fields below and in many other not listed ...

Commercial real estate investment feasibility studies
* Commercial lands
* Healthcare properties
* Shopping mall investment
* Industrial plants
* Retail business units
* Logistic facilities and warehouses
* Office buildings
Energy project,
Oil and Gas,
Companies,

CONTACT EMAIL: henryfouman@gmail.com

Reply  Quote

February 20, 2018 02:34PM
Looking for investors and NGOs to support us In a newly built health center in a deprive community in Ghana. Any form of help will be very much appreciated .

Contact us on healthpointmedicalcenter92@gmail.com
+2330249732181
 Reply  Quote

April 15, 2018 06:19PM
Hello, I am looking for partners, investors, early seed capital providers, financial backer and supporters, NGO/Individual persons who will be interested to put in any form of support be it financial or technical in my locally developed solutions to stop malaria transmission in Africa which does help towards the fight to eradicate or curb malaria health crisis in Africa.

The innovative solutions have been tested and widely accepted by the population in a pilot test run. I have already made little profits in the small scale stress testing of the market.

Now, what I need in investment to stabilize the solutions, run pilot test in various locations, go into mass production and wide scale marketing.

Please, note that, from the World Health Organisation to many international NGO's, to various goverments/local institutions in Africa, South America and Asia are in dire need of a workable solution that can aid towards the fight against Malaria. I can assure that, this is the first wholistic solutions that handles the problem.

Yes, there are bednets being used but guess what, bednets are partially workable as it can only be used during sleeping hours, now, come to think of it: How about the evening hours, time spent in the sitting room and other outdoor activities like going to the farm or forest? Obviously, bednets doesn't work on these scenarios . Exactly that is where my innovative workable/effective solutions comes in. It tackles the problem from a wholistic approach. That is why it is appealing.

Below is a brief about the Malaria health crisis , the cost and side of the sector:
Malaria is definitely a priority and health concern that should not be tolerated. The disease is almost completely preventable but potentially fatal. Most of the victims are children under age 5 and in Africa. It is a social and economic burden to most tropical nations - particularly those in sub-Saharan Africa – and impedes their growth and prosperity. It costs Africa alone an estimated US $12 billion a year, according to the World Health Organization.

To know what I meant about " A wholistic innovative solutions that beats bednets or will work in synergy with bednets and why a more additional solutions are needed in which that is where this developed solutions comes in, read the article below in which it is well explained the gray areas in the malaria solutions problems which needs to be covered.

I felt sure that malaria meant certain death..

Back in 2002 I was working as a volunteer teacher in Zambia and was taking a daily dose of soluble Doxycycline prescribed by my UK doctor. During the school's Easter break, I decided to go and explore Tanzania with a couple of teacher friends. Taking the bus from Musikili, Southern Zambia, to northern Kapiri Mposhi was a long, bumpy slog. As we neared Kapiri Mposhi, our bus driver overtook a police car on a bend and was subsequently arrested. As a result, we had to spend the rest of the night on the bus, our mosquito nets hidden away in the hold with the rest of our luggage and very little spray to hand. I got savaged by mosquitoes that night. The next day, we continued on, taking a two-day train journey from Kapiri Mposhi to Dar Es Salaam.

A few days after arriving in Dar Es Salaam, I attempted to climb Mount Kilimanjaro. I managed a day's climb before feeling incredibly weak and headachey. I already had a bout of bronchitis so assumed it was a combination of that and altitude sickness. My guide recommended I abandon the climb and go back down to the foot of the mountain. I did as he advised and took a bus to a nearby town. Within an hour, I had to ask the bus driver to stop as I was feeling incredibly nauseous and weak. Having got off the bus, I headed down a dirt track towards a village and started staggering. Sitting down on the ground with my large rucksack, I felt very delirious and hot and could tell I was getting feverish.

Orlando Brooke and Mozzy Man running around the Oval Cricket Ground
A man came up to me and gestured to my backpack and money-belt, telling me I couldn't stay there as I might be at risk from robbers. He said he would take me to the hospital and began to lead me towards a taxi. I explained that I couldn’t get in it as I had just got off a bus because I felt so sick, but he insisted that if I had a fever I needed to get medical help.

En route to the hospital, he introduced himself to me as Andrew and bought me a plate of food which I couldn't touch. That was very unusual as I normally have a voracious appetite! At the hospital I had my blood taken by the doctor and my blood pressure checked by a nurse. Each time she put the pump onto my arm, I started to feel weak and fainted.

A few hours later, having spent the afternoon in a hospital bed, the doctor came over to me. I still remember with horror the words that came out of his mouth.

“Mr Orlando. You have malaria. Plus four parasites.”

A whole wave of emotions came over me - I couldn't process this news as I felt sure that malaria meant certain death. And I'd always been especially careful, wearing longer clothes in the evenings and taking my doxycycline tablets every day. I didn’t want to die!

Sitting down on the ground with my large rucksack, I felt very delirious and hot and could tell I was getting feverish.

The doctor reassured me that that wouldn’t be the case as I'd got to hospital in time. He said had Andrew not brought me to the hospital I probably would have died but luckily they'd caught the disease in time before it became cerebral malaria. I was discharged the next day and given a week's dose of Arinate to take.

I had a very high fever for a couple of days and my heavy limbs made me feel like I had a triple dose of influenza. I was incredibly delirious and didn't sleep at all well – I was constantly hallucinating.

Andrew came in every day to see me. I could barely eat but gradually got some of my appetite back and recovered my strength. When my fellow teachers came to visit me they barely recognised me as I'd lost over a stone in weight and had a very sallow complexion.

I had symptoms very similar to those I'd experienced whilst in the throes of malaria a year later, and then again the following year too - back in the UK. But I was one of the lucky ones, and am so grateful to everyone who helped to keep me alive!

[www.malarianomore.org.uk]

With the above well explained, the crisis of malaria expanded on, the cost to only the African continent to which it also portray the size of the industry, including a well description of the gray area to which my innovative solutions solves, it is therefore clear that, this is a viable, open sector to which investing into it will assure returns.
Any interested party should do well to contact for further information and discussion:

----CONTACT---

Mr. Christian Ngwa Ndifor
@#$%&/Founder Of
Ndifor Group Company (Cameroon)
P.o Box 47, Bambili
Bamenda, NWR 00237
Cameroon.
Tel:
+237 674855289 (whatsapp)
+237693530340
Email: ndiforgroup@gmail.com
ndiforgroup@yahoo.com

Reply  Quote

April 30, 2018 08:41AM
Didingwe Group in partnership with our foreign partners are willing to fund viable projects all over Africa.We are most interested but not limited to
Real Estate,
Property Development
Electrification Projects
Telecommunication Projects
Industrialization Projects
Manufacturing Projects
Health Projects etc
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more clarifications.
Only genuine project enquiries are welcome.
Regards
Francis
email:francis@didingwegroup.co.za
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map