Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Church Planting

Church Planting
February 25, 2017 11:52PM
"Bringing the healing love of God to a hurting world" is the vision I have. I'm looking for people with a similar passion to win souls from the kingdom of darkness to the Kingdom of God.

I need help to establish churches in all four corners of the world, especially South Africa and neighbor countries.

We are based in United Kingdom.

Anyone interested please get back to me.

Yours in Christ

Rev Heather
 Reply  Quote

March 22, 2017 02:19PM
By FAthur
My is Felix from Ghana and pastor of an outreach ministry and getting lost souls for Christ is my passion.I will be more than happy to help you to get this great Assignment accomplished.And I also know a lot pastors who are also willing to do anything for Christ.plz,Write to me through this email address kfelixarthur@gmail.com for further discussion.Thank you for your response.Pastor Felix
 Reply  Quote

May 29, 2017 08:35AM
By alyo
Hello,
I am pastor and evangelist of Pentecostal church in Tanzania. I would like to work with you to plant church especially in villages. Contact me almesyona@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

June 06, 2017 01:04PM
I am interested, if you would partner with my ministry
 Reply  Quote

June 10, 2017 11:13PM
By matovu
greetings
greetings you in the name of Jesus Christ and we are located in East Africa and we well come you and we start planting churches here, I study in keystone project in past 8yrs back in church planting. course and its base in U.S.A south Dakota and we will be great full when you come to Uganda and you can contact me on kingmatovu@gmail.com or +250700746139
 Reply  Quote

June 17, 2017 10:31AM
By dbuinia
I am interested my name is Daniel Buinia from Mozambique. Cell: +258846023145, dbuinia@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

July 06, 2018 08:44AM
Im a student pastor in South Africa I'm a young pastor that is being used by the Holy spirit I have started planting churches in and around my town I really need to partner with you in your mission for church email me may the good lord keep as we team up and won more soul's for the kingdom pastorshlophe@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map