Africa Guide
recommended trip :

We are Looking for Businesses in Africa with good Investment Potential & needs Expansion Capital...

Hello Friends

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Martin R. and I would like to introduce to you our Company, Canvas Venture Funds is a private Equity Venture Capital & Loan Lender. Canvas Venture & Loans lending, Offers Businesses & Entrepreneur Start up Capital & Business Loan offer at 3% interest rate annually.

Our Service are Dynamic and our team of Financial Expert with over 20 year experience in the financial & credit industry makes it easier for us to process Loan without any or bad Credit Card history Check.

Canvas currently has investments in Healthcare, Financial Services, Enterprise SaaS, Digital Health, Marketplaces, Real Estate, Education, Gaming, and Machine Learning and managing over USD 200 million funds.

We are looking forward to Investing in you and giving your Business the best support ever. For our fast service contact us via email: canvas.client@fastservice.com. with your inquiry.

Regards
Martin.R
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
I own and run a drinking water bottling company here in Nairobi, Kenya.
I am currently processing an average of 10,000Litres per day with an average sales of USD.2,500 per day. I've employed a team of 12 professional sales people who do sales and marketing of my water brand around the country.
I am currently sourcing for business capital between USD.100,000-120,000 to purchase automatic water bottling,capping and sealing machinery and also to increase my packaging materials stock so as to meet the increasing demand from our clients and to expand into new markets.
I have all the required business permits and licenses to operate a drinking water processing and packaging factory.
If interested to invest in my business, kindly get in touch with me through email address forteasproducts@gmai.com.
I am ready to provide more information about my business and also give any other support documents that you may require.

I look forward to your partnership.

Best regards,

Felix Mwenda
Director
Aqua-Sip Drinking water
Nairobi-Kenya
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map