Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking to export used clothes business in Africa.

We export used clothing, fashion accessories, shoes, toys ,book and household items. We are conveniently located within the Raleig,NC USA. Our clothing is collected from one of the highest income areas in the United States. Clothing that is being collected is processed in our warehouse. We carefully sort quality clothing to ensure there are no stains, rips or .holes. We weigh it and sort it into 3 different grades and 80 separate item categories. We pack it in plastic bags, bales and load it into 40 ft containers. As a medium size business we are flexible and able to accommodate our customers’ needs, we do have mix too and not sorted We work with wholesalers, retailers, and thrift shops. We export to Ghana, Liberia, , Nigeria, Haiti and India.
CLOTHING TYPE:
Male mixed clothing
Female mixed clothing
male/female mixed clothing
Children clothing
GRADE REQUIRE:
AA
A
B OR C
QUANTITY:
 Reply  Quote

Hellow !
My name is Godfrey Mhando am living in Tanzania as i have introduced in Africa Guide Forum, i have graduated Bachelor Degree of Local Government Management in 2013 now am employed my self in used clothes(second hand clothes) . Infact here the market was so good especially here in Dar es salaam and country wide in general, with experiences i have now i want to build a good platform with making partnership between me and your company,it will profit you because i will be your market manager here you can send clothes in good number of bales i will allocate and supply to intended customers country wide the only thing you can pay me within (commission) according to transaction i would make within a month or a year it depend with our agreement we are going to initiate.
Am charming person, goal oriented and focused for our profit and partnership,within this partnership we can share and introduce to new business opportunities obtained in our country. For more information we can contact with my mobile number within whatsapp or normal call via my +255-715112108 and my email is mhandogodfrey710@yahoo.com
Thank you for time for review and read this proposal
Best regards
Godfrey Mhando
 Reply  Quote

We export sorted second hand clothes, shoes, toys and household items since 30 years from Belgium under company name ‘NOURATEX BVBA’. Since last 4 years we are also operating in UAE under company name ‘MS GROUP FZC’ and conveniently located within Sharjah, UAE. Clothes that is being collected from various well known countries such as Switzerland, UK and Norway, is processed in our warehouse. Our qualified staff carefully sort the goods to ensure full quality. We weigh it and sort it into 3 different grades and about 90 separate item categories. We pack it in plastic bags, bales and load it into containers.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO IMPORT PLEASE CONTACT US ON BELOW EMAIL

info@mstextiles.net
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map