Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Looking for partners and clients in Africa; looking for armored/bulletproof vehicles.

My name is Pacifique Muheto, and I am a bilingual (French and English) executive sales for Africa. I am contacting you from INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturers in Toronto.

In today’s highly volatile world, personal safety has become an utmost concern for many individuals and when travelling, nothing rivals the security of a true armored vehicle. INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing offers a wide range of armored vehicles including various different cars, buses and trucks alike. INKAS® manufactures a wide variety of armored SUV’s, luxury cars, tactical armored vehicles; armored cash-in-transit vehicles, armored buses and armored trucks. INKAS® also deals in armored special purpose army vehicles. The success of INKAS® lies in its ability to offer every vehicle to its customer assuring utmost efficiency, advanced technical ability and planned and controlled deployment. The Armored Vehicles of today are reinforced with various composite materials and a metal plating systems so as to make them especially resistant toward attacks of various types. Whether it is a simple bat-wielding assailant or a coordinated attack, which includes explosives or weapons, these vehicles have been designed with all types of defensive scenarios in mind.

Our bulletproof cars incorporate revolutionary lightweight armor that can amount to 500kg less than other armored vehicles in the market. In addition to this, state-of-the-art finish and standard protection coverage renders these vehicles to seek new heights in the automobile industry.

INKAS is very interested to penetrate the abovementioned markets with our wide selection of armored vehicles. We are interested to work with end users directly or through agents or dealers like yourself. Some of the markets we are interested in are; mining, oil & gas, cash in transit, executive protection, government, paramilitary and police forces.

Please, advise if you are Interested; you can also check our website through the link below.

Thank you and I’m looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Pacifique Muheto
Bilingual Sales Executive
INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing
64 Signet Drive, Toronto, ON, Canada M9L 2Y4
Office: +1 416 744 3322 ext 378
Mobile: +1 416 276 3930
Email:muheto@inkas.ca
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir

I am Zambian running a business in security systems and i am interested to partner in the sale amored
vehicles.I will be waiting to hear from you.

Kind Regards

John Nsululu
+260 976 10 4676
deocolent@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi how are you guys
I'm a trader in the uk and I have access to over 5000 trucks and cars if anyone is interested in buying direct from me than please feel free to contact me on 07765599185 on wassup or my email on zak_khan12@icloud.com. Also I have sold many trucks/cars all over Africa and currently working with someone in Malawi and Zimbabwe who are buying off me on a requlary and the prices are extremely competitive I look forward hearing from you many thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map