Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Used Clothing/Second hand collections Business

Hello
My name is safi and I am just starting to get into the used clothing / second hand collections business and interested in establishing good relations with buyers who are looking to purchase used clothing credential.
I am from Phoenix Arizona . I've just started this collection business by holding clothing and believe that in the upcoming months this business is going to expand very quickly. Currently i have big amount of clothing, shoes, purses, belts, etc.
Please let me know if interested as i would love to find some overseas buyers who are honest and want to establish good business relations.

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hi Safi,
Nice meeting you
This is vinod. im looking for this business.
can you send the details like price and ect.
hope to talk to you later
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

we can supply kinds of usedclothing with low price, you can view our website as below

www.usedclothinginfo.com

Email:sales@jianko.com or peterjianko@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Here is a small list of the items we have to offer with great prices
in which you can benefit from

First of all, we can always sell mix or institutional rags
from Goodwills and Salvation Armies from Atlanta Gainesville which are
great with summer, a lot of baby. These loads are about .24 to .25

We also have HHR House hold mix at $200 the big bales approx 900 LBS each

Jeans in big bales of approximately 1,300 LBS each at .23 a LB we have
10 of those.

Women pants mix. Capri, jean and casual at .25 per LB

Big Size Men and Women #1 skirts pants blouses jeans big bales .16 per LB

Winter Mix Big Bales #2 .06 per LB
Winter Mix small bales #1 $55 per bale JAckets Sweaters ( alot of
clothing with tags )

Let us know if oyu are interested

Pacinca Used Clothing
3737 NW 53RD ST
Miami FL, 33142
Telsad smiley305)989-4197
Cellsad smiley786)378-2250
Faxsad smiley305)635-2004
www.pacinca.com
sales@pacinca.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi vinod ,

Glad to hear that you're on the market for USED CLOTHINGS and USED SHOES . Our factory are specialized in this field for several years, with the strength of Adult Used clothes, Used Men clothes, Used Ladies clothes, children Used clothes and Used shoes. We exported with large quantity to African and Southeast Asia market. Our clothing is AAA Grade quality, with fashion style, no any dirty, no any torn or any damaged.

Should you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact us. We will give you pretty competitive price.

Thanks & Best Regards,

William

Sales manager

ZHEJIANG STAR CLOTHING RECYCLE CO.,LTD.

Address: south tanghe road,cangnan ind.park,cangnan county,zhejiang province,china.

Contact person:Mr William

Phone: +86 -18658363057

Mobile phone:+86 -13906644020

E-mail: usedclothingcn@gmail.com

Web: www.usedclothingcn.com

Reply  Quote

Hello we will have 2 -3 loads a week available through mid October. These are untouched credentials shoes purses shoes included nothing is removed. We have a contract with a charity and aquire the clothing from bins and donation stations. Current loads are available in KY & GA. We can bale for maximum weight or load loose. 35,000 lbs loose on a 53 or 44,000 lbs baled. Containers can be loaded as well. We normally ship our supply to Central America. All loads available now for export to Africa. Price is as follows

Credential clothing .32 lb will load 42,000 lbs on a 40 container. Closest port is Savannah Georgia.

mixed rags .17

shoes .55

purses .35

Email me at 1971associates@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

If you are interested, we can offer to you, good clothes with the best price. We are a company on Spain. In our company we offer three things: low price, high quality and reliability. We can offer to you all types of clothes and different qualities.
Contact us: info.gayanesrecycling@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello we will have 2 -3 loads a week available through mid October. These are untouched credentials shoes purses shoes included nothing is removed. We have a contract with a charity and aquire the clothing from bins and donation stations. Current loads are available in KY & GA. We can bale for maximum weight or load loose. 35,000 lbs loose on a 53 or 44,000 lbs baled. Containers can be loaded as well. We normally ship our supply to Central America. All loads available now for export to Africa. Price is as follows

Credential clothing .32 lb will load 42,000 lbs on a 40 container. Closest port is Savannah Georgia.

Chris Brown
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
We are in Burkina Faso.
We are very interested in the import of used clothing to Africa in general and to Burkina Faso in particular.
We wish to do business with you in the field.

Under what conditions we can do this business with you.

For more information, contact us.

Thank you and hope to read you

Email: namanegb@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Dear madam

My name is Jacob from Kenya, I am a second hand clothes dealer here in Kenya, Kindly send me your contacts, as I would like to purchase some containers from you

Regards
jacob
+254722892999
jacob.thiora@lemco.co.ke
 Reply  Quote

mixed rags .17-.22

shoes .55

purses .35
 Reply  Quote

Dear,

We are a used clothing company in Netherland, we sell sorted clothes, shoes, bags, toys and more in grade A,B.

If you interested you can contact me from satexbv@hotmail.com i send you price list.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sirs

I represent ECO-MAX used clothes company from Poland.

Currently I am looking for bussines partner in Africa.

We are interested in export used clothes from Europe to Africa.

Our offer is TROPICAL MIX grade A quality, packed in 400-500 kgs bales.

We can provide you best clothes in good prices

Please contact me on:

mbartminski@gmail.com

Looking Forward for your reply

BestRegards

Martin
 Reply  Quote

We are a supplier of used clothing from the USA. Loads available weekly for export. We provide the following.

Credentials clothing .33

Mixed rags. .17-.22

Shoes .55-$1.25

Purses handbags .35

Housewares bric brac .13

All loads will be either baled or in gaylords. Maximum weight on your 40 container. Contact me direct via email or whats app.
1971associates@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map