Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: USED CLOTHES BUSINESS PARTNER NEEDED IN AFRICA

Hello everybody, I am an exporter of used clothes, shoes and bags e.t.c. My company is located in Canada with a branch in the United States, I am looking for serious and experience persons to partner with in Africa. The ideal candidate must be a good sales person, must have and know what it takes to succeed in the used clothes business.

For further discussion, interested persons should please email me at theclothingrecycler@mail.com
 Reply  Quote

Interested Malawian
patrickchison@yahoo.com
+265888855518
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,
We are very interested, we can sell your products in Cameroon - Africa. We have all the experience you may need to bring good to Cameroon sell and send the money to you, will be happy to read from you as soon as possible.

You can reach me by email: trentgroup@yahoo.com

Hope to read from you
 Reply  Quote

dear sir; i am interested to be your partner in benin rep west africa.
moreover i want to be your sole agent .
thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hellow !
My name is Godfrey Mhando am living in Tanzania as i have introduced in Africa Guide Forum, i have graduated Bachelor Degree of Local Government Management in 2013 now am employed my self in used clothes(second hand clothes) . Infact here the market was so good especially here in Dar es salaam and country wide in general, with experiences i have now i want to build a good platform with making partnership between me and your company,it will profit you because i will be your market manager here you can send clothes in good number of bales i will allocate and supply to intended customers country wide the only thing you can pay me within (commission) according to transaction i would make within a month or a year it depend with our agreement we are going to initiate.
Am charming person, goal oriented and focused for our profit and partnership,within this partnership we can share and introduce to new business opportunities obtained in our country. For more information we can contact with my mobile number within whatsapp or normal call via my +255-715112108 and my email is mhandogodfrey710@yahoo.com
Thank you for time for review and read this proposal
Best regards
Godfrey Mhando
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map