Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: business pal

business pal
November 25, 2008 12:11PM
By Dhonz
I am looking for a person in any African country do share with as much information of opportunities arising in our continent and how best we can exploit them.
 Reply  Quote

hallo
November 26, 2008 07:52AM
i want to cooperate with you,i have greater ability to identify the different opportunities and resources in africa.my email is tonnyantony@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Opportunities
November 27, 2008 03:44PM
We are a business and finance brokerage firm based in Botswana. We link opportunities to investors in rest of Africa.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Opportunities
November 12, 2017 02:58AM
By ccmm
I am interested in investments in the financial market, I am analyzing the possibility of investing and I am looking for an ecn forex broker in Africa, to be able to open an account and start trading with it.
So far I have reviewed this information in [alpari.com]
But I hope to know your experiences.
Cheers
 Reply  Quote

UR IDEAL BIZ PAL
November 29, 2008 03:35PM
My dear its real good when different great minds unite to share their minds in relation with their bussiness plans or acumen. It really paves way for greater achievements.
So am ready to explore with you.....
SO CAN WE SHARE THE IDEA 2GETHER?
EMAIL ME ASAP.
kohnfreddy@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

January 18, 2017 11:30AM
By Paschal
how you!
i have read your e-mail, about investment, let cooperate as we have registered company.
send me your e-mail.
for more information.
Paschal.
 Reply  Quote

January 24, 2017 07:13PM
my email is heliufoo@gmail.com or whatsap number +255757305859. I am living 40kms from Ngorongoro Crater Tanzania
 Reply  Quote

February 14, 2017 06:44PM
Mosquito bites transmit malaria. 3.2 billion people at risk of contracting malaria. 2.7 million annual malaria deaths , 90%of it in Africa with 70% being children under 5years. $12billion USD annual cost to African economy . Effective malaria prevention method is in need. Ndifor Group has developed an Integrating organic mosquitoes repelling cosmetics and anti mosquitoes bites full body wears as the preventable solution to malaria transmission. Products will be sold through online and offline channels. Ndiforgroup will compete by providing 100% non-toxic organic based mosquito repellent body cosmetics and indoor/outdoor full body anti mosquito bites wears. Products will be sold to the general public, NGO’s, government institutions and hospitals. Products will be supplied to the entire African continent. Only risk might be the non available of bulk organic ingredients for mass production. Ndifor group is in need of $100 000 USD to kickstart this venture. contact: ndiforgroup@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 15, 2017 04:48PM
Hello All,

I am Melvin Ornelas, a German citizen working as Export Sales Coordinator for a European export company.

We are looking at building long lasting business relationship with serious business minded people as "Local Sales Coordinator" to:
1. Advise us on the potential demands for the various products that we offer
2. Organise sales of products to individuals and collect payments for products

It is expected that the "Local Sales Coordinator" will need to have the ability to convert the local currency into foreign currencies (USD, GBP, Euro, Others...) where appropriate.

Interested parties can contact me directly on tradenet@cadamail.com

Thank you and best regards
M. D. Ornelas
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly http://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.
site map