Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: A USA Company is Looking for a Car dealer in Africa

My name is Mitch. We are a cars dealer in the USA. We would like to Export used and new cars to Africa. If you are a dealer or you have knowledge on how to sell cars, please post your email and phone number. We can get ANY kind of Cars, to list some, Subaru, Honda, Kia, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Toyota and much more...

Mitch
 Reply  Quote

Hey Mitch,
My name is Daudi Lomayani,I spent one year in Alexandria VA going to a middle school called Burgundy Farm Country School back in 2004.I am also a Dealing with tours and raising Orphans.I am intersted in importing this Cars because they are highly marketable and in need back here in Tanzania.I curently own a small amount of Money But i would love to work with you.Please Email me at daudi5000@hotmail.com or daudil5000@gmail.com or call me by +255769867274.I will be than happy to work with you and see what we can do.I curently own a place at the Center of Arusha,Tanzania which we could us to do this.Please feel free to contact me anytime.
 Reply  Quote

Hi
mitch, am caros i would like to work with u.
A m a ugandan based in uganda am a car dealer with experience of five years
contact me
mikebulolo@gmail.com
thanx.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Mitch,

It is a pleasure writing you in line with your post. I am very much interested. I am Ghanaian currently based in Ivory Coast. I can do this by finding potential buyers and prospective car dealers to patronise your goods.

Hit me up for further details on

kizitoabizi2010@gmail.com

Tel: +225 42 29 20 85

Hoping hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Kizito.
 Reply  Quote

Cameroon has a huge market for used cars. You can contact me on denismehzion@yahoo.ca or call me on 00237 95439263
 Reply  Quote

Hello my name is erasmus . am currently in Ghana. i have sold cars for toyota in virginia before . i have toyota certified sales associate spin card which shows that i am comptent car sale personel. Am originally from Ghana so am i have move here to stay here for while . so at the moment i do back and forth from united state to Ghana. i can help you sell your cars here in Ghana. if you think you will like to work with me contact me on weerkik@yahoo.com or +233546374084
 Reply  Quote

I am from southern part of Africa contact me through this email address nganyamwm@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Mitch, contact me in confidence at ;lennymusundi@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Hi Mitch, am George from Kenya. I am interested to work with you. We run clearing and forwarding company and also import vehicles.We can serve as your agent in car dealership in Eastern and central Africa.We are strategically positioned as our office is located in the port town of Mombasa.Please do contact me via my email: akeyogeorge@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Mitch, i am Elvis from Cameroon and i interested to be your agent in Cameroon and i will be happy to deal with you.i am good in business and i promised i can help locate your business here in Cameroon. waiting to hear from you at elvisnewen@yahoo.com or you can call +237670403792 for more information and inquiries.
 Reply  Quote

Hi
patrickchisoni@yahoo.com
+265888855518
From warm heart of Africa -Malawi
 Reply  Quote

Am Emmanuel from Nigeria will be happy to work with
have much to tell about this business
fridayemma@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hello
am ken and we are expert of selling cars in East Africa especially in Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, and Congo
you can contact me on +256700746139 or on my e-mail king may ovum gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map