Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: STARTING A CHURCH IN SOUTH AFRICA

STARTING A CHURCH IN SOUTH AFRICA
December 18, 2012 02:01AM
HELLO EVERYONE,

My name is Pastor Blessing of Bless the world ministries currently based in the USA and would like to establish my ministry in South Africa as well as God has led me to do so. So i am looking for anyone in South Africa who would like to partner with me in this work of God. I also have another project of distributing books for free to Southern Africa. So please do contact me so we can talk. God bless.
 Reply  Quote

December 26, 2012 08:38PM
By Teegirl
Dear Pastor Blessing

Kindly furnish me with more information regarding your venture to start a church in South Africa. We are based in Johannsburg and we may be able to assist.

Best Wishes

Thembi Qondy Tembe[Mrs]
Chief Protocol Officer

Thembuland Royal Empire
my email" qondyqondy@gmail.com"
 Reply  Quote

Thank you for your response i have emailed you and expect to hear from you shortly.

Thank you.

Pastor Blessing.
 Reply  Quote

hello, would also like to know what is required to legally establish a church/ ministry in south africa, I am a South African. regards
 Reply  Quote

please consider to start also in Zimbabwe an ddistribute also christian materials .
I am Pastor Tarirai Chadebah also looking for someoen to assit me in my call to start a ministry
 Reply  Quote

Hi Pastor Tarirai Chadebah

Please tell me more about yourself and your ministry. I plan to be in Zimbabwe before the end of the year to establish Bless The World Ministries Inc. We have been operating from here (USA) but God has directed me as the Pastor of the church to start the church in Zimbabwe.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Stay blessed.

Pastor Blessing.
 Reply  Quote

hope you so the email i have send to you an dthe documents attached
 Reply  Quote

June 02, 2013 09:44AM
By maxim
Dear Pastor Blessing. i am a gospel musician and my brother is an evangelist.we all based in zimbabwe in a town which is about 74km from the capital city HARARE.we are glad if u include us in your ministries.some pieces of my music are found on google search :Tafadzwa Marigo mp3 and also found on SOUNDCLOUD,SEARCH FOR TAFADZWA MARIGO. thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hello pastor my name is Thapelo Praise Maebela i am a south african citizen and a pastor i would love to partner with you, together with the church i am pastoring we are based in a town called Witbank in the mpumalanga province east of south africa, lets communicate.
 Reply  Quote

February 27, 2014 10:41AM
can you assist me in starting a churcg in South Africa am Apostle Tarirai based in Zimbabwe
 Reply  Quote

Partner with my ministry and be blessed in Jesus name
 Reply  Quote

July 26, 2013 11:29PM
By Awung
Hello pastor Blessing,
i am Rev Columbus Awung based in cameroon, a graduate of the ICI theological university in Athens Greece, and also a graduate of the FITS international school of ministry from New Jersey USA. have travelled alot and ministrying but i intend to settle in the English speaking region of Cameroon and i will like to know if God has anything for you in Cameroon then we could start from there, i could be of help for his kingdom in your ministry in this part of the world. be blessed
Rev Columbus A
 Reply  Quote

August 30, 2013 12:32PM
By mpumi
Dear Pastor,

Can you consider opening a Branch in Zambia?

Also we can benefit from your free book distribution.

Email me at: fkm-minerals@zambia.co.zm
 Reply  Quote

September 21, 2013 11:40AM
By pierre1
Hi Pastor, your request for a church in South Africa came as if it is mend for me to see. My name is Pierre, from Cape Town and I would like to hear more from you on this. I would like to start a church but do need someone like you who is willing to help with this. Please contact me on the following email pierre.strydom@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Good morning.. Are u still into ministry my name is prophet Festus from Namibia.. I would like to settle in south Africa
 Reply  Quote

September 25, 2013 08:28AM
By pierre1
Morning Pastor, please supply me with all details regarding this, I would like to assist in this, My name is Pierre, from Cape Town South Africa.

My email address is pierre.strydom@yahoo.com

Kind regards

Pierre
 Reply  Quote

September 25, 2013 11:52AM
By pierre1
Hi Pastor,

we do have the same dream, please contact me... email address is pierre.strydom@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon

Pierre
 Reply  Quote

February 06, 2014 05:38PM
By psmark
Hi Pastor Blessing, please supply me with all details regarding this, I would like to assist in this, My name is Pastor Mark de Villiers, from Johannesburg, Alberton, South Africa.

My email address is abc7@ananzi.co.za

Kind regards

Ps Mark
 Reply  Quote

February 18, 2014 01:31PM
Hello Pastor Blessing,

My Charity Foundation is based in the Limpopo Province of south africa...we will also be glad to be part of the free books distribution for the less privileged people in this province.Please email details to :esperanzagroup@hotmail.com.

Thank You and best regards.

Nana
 Reply  Quote

Greetings to you man of God in the name of Jesus. please contact me on my email address if you still in need of a partner in South Africa. msemana.mbolekwa@gmail.com.

Regards
Apostle SS Mbolekwa

Bless you.
 Reply  Quote

February 04, 2015 11:25AM
good day man of God

l am a fundraising volunteer for a faith based organisation here in south Africa.if you still feel the passion on opening a church here in south Africa you can contact me.l am more than willing to help in your calling to harvest and expand the kingdom of God
 Reply  Quote

August 06, 2015 03:36PM
Dear Pastor Blessing please kindly send me more details regarding this, I would like 2 assist you. South Africa East London
nymtosh73@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

November 20, 2015 12:57PM
Pastor can you guide me how to register my own ministry in South - Africa . I am from Zoar in the Western Cape
 Reply  Quote

December 23, 2015 12:38PM
Good day Sons and Daughters of the Living God. I felt interested to your current topic because these days God wants to consume the whole entire world through young young people. PLEASE IF ANYONE COULD HELP UP ON HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT REGISTERING OUR MINISTRY THAT GOD HAVE ENTRUSTED US WITH CAN KEEP CONTACT WITH ME

jesusarmyofthelastdays@gmail.com
0617503314 / 0749096400

I trust God that HE will reveal more to you about what I have just said Jeremiah 1:5-18
 Reply  Quote

March 02, 2016 07:48AM
By DAFF
Hello Pastor Blessing,
Can you kindly provide details about your church, ie mission, objectives, doctrine, etc?
 Reply  Quote

March 23, 2016 01:40PM
By kins
tell me the name of your church first.
thanks
 Reply  Quote

June 07, 2016 04:47AM
By MuziJ
Muzi&Jayden

We based in south Africa between Maputo and Swaziland borders, currently focusing on poor children and middle class outreach programes preaching Christ.

Partner with us if God allows it, we need your support to preach Christ

Just as you are ministries int
By Rabbi MJ Sindane
faithagain1982@gmail.com
079 581 6742
 Reply  Quote

Hi Pastor,

Are you also interested in Uganda? I am already in the work of evangelism and I belong to the church in names of "God is Love ministry"

Kindly lets start communicating and find the way forward.

Regards
Kasooba Yahaya
Email: kasoobayahaya@gmail.com
Mob. +250783673863
 Reply  Quote

October 07, 2016 01:39PM
By Israel
Good day pastor blessing can you kindly send me your email adress,i would like to find out more about the project of distributing books in South Africa.....

Regards
Israel
 Reply  Quote

November 21, 2016 03:15PM
Consider Nigeria too
But sir where are u from and more about ur ministry
 Reply  Quote

November 23, 2016 09:43AM
By Dladdm
Good morning Pastors.

I'm a woman pastor and would like to start a ministry in the Caribbean that's where God referred me to, can anyone assist me to start.

Pastor Blessing please assist as you are in that side of America

I'm a south African based in Pretoria for now please invite me to teach in the churches all over the word.

My email is

Dladladmn@gmail.com

God bless you all..
 Reply  Quote

Hello pastor Blessing. If you are interested in establishing in Mozambique I am available.
dbuinia@gmail.com
Cell +258846023145
Daniel
 Reply  Quote

September 18, 2017 09:14PM
Hi

I believe that God has placed strong on my heart to enter the ministry but i need to start somewhere. I am willing to partner with you.

rudolphleonard@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

December 01, 2017 12:08AM
By ROLW
Hello everyone, my names are pastor Nicholas Katiba, an apostolic teacher based in Zambia. Am currently with a ministry called High Place Worship Centre, in Lusaka, Zambia but the Lord has told me to start preparing to leave for new ministry in South Africa, specifically the east part of South Africa. I believe that someone will be touched by the Lord Himself to come on board with me as we take the gospel to lost souls and establish them in the word of God. I have never been to South Africa, and so I am looking for someone who would want to partner with me and give me information on what is required to start a church in South Africa. I will be very grateful for any information that would be of help to me for the work of God.
God bless you.
 Reply  Quote

April 26, 2019 03:45AM
By Kimfay

Greetings Pastors.

My name is Kimberly Dobbs. Of Memphis Tn Usa I'm the pastor of True Worship Fellowship Int, I'm a woman and looking to start ministries in Afrrica this is what God is directing me to do.
Im looking for anyone assist me to start.

My email is

s.sheba@yahoo.com

Peace and Blessings
 Reply  Quote

I returned from South Africa this week and will be returning several times next year to buy a few acres in a Pretoria township to plant a non-denominational Christian church. I am looking for anyone who can give me some insights about the following:

- How do I legally start a South African NGO for the Church?
- How long it takes to establish NGO?
- Projected costs to establish NGO
- What is the process for purchasing the Land.
- Can the land be purchased in my name (to expedite the process) or does the land need to be in the NGO's name?

I am looking forward to relocating to the rainbow nation!

Anxious to get responses / replies.
 Reply  Quote

January 16, 2018 03:06PM
By Famana
Any connection for me to start a church in south Africa.Am called to Minister the gospel and has an urge to start in SA.If there is any connection will appreciate
Pastor Robert Lungu
 Reply  Quote

December 21, 2018 02:55AM
Hello Pastor,

I am a Nigerian trained pastors, with more that 20 years ministry experience.

I am currently in South Africa, if you a interested in starting a Church in South Africa I can help.

A. A. Samuel
 Reply  Quote

Good day Pastor Sameul. U would like to make contact with you please.
 Reply  Quote

January 26, 2018 09:30AM
By juliust
Hallow Pastor .
my name is Julius Takawira a Zimbabwean based in South Africa who recently completed Masters degree in Ministry with Christian Family Church International.I have a strong conviction to start a ministry both in South Africa and in Zimbambwe ,hence a need to to partner with somebody in this journey.

My contacts are 0027737045249
email takawirajulius@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 30, 2019 10:25AM
By Japhet
Beloved Saints
Iam Pastor Japheth Nyofane lam a South African citizen,lam looking for a partner(s) to come on board and help me to start a Church.God has called me to preach the Gospel to the world.l have been in ministry for more than 20 years serving under someone, God said now is the time to go and establish a church/ministry that l have called you to do.lm based in east of Johannesburg, contact me on 0737434451 call or whatsap email: Japhetnyofane@gmail.com

Stay blessed.
 Reply  Quote

December 03, 2019 10:24PM
By nathi
Regards my Pastor
I can partner with

Contact me on 0678802231
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map