Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Love?

Love?
March 12, 2012 03:38AM
Call me a cynic but does love care and affection still exist on the African continent?
With the level of poverty, deprivation and joblessness existing now, i think no one is attracted to you for u. I think they are attracted to you because of what you can bring to the table/provide.
I miss the old days when you graduate from school and a job is waiting for u. Not anymore it appears. Dunno about other parts of Africa but its terrible in Nigeria.
No jobs, light and some of the most basic of human amenities. As a young man u have to resort to several innovative and sometimes unorthodox ways to keep body and soul together while the government official sit and enrich themselves.
The result is that love and affection is based on how much money u have and u are bringing in. So its a contractual agreement between u and ur partner.
U bring the money (don't care how u get itsmiling smiley) and i will give u myself. Commerce of human emotion where people become commodities. Amusing? I think not. God help us.
My name is Akintomide Ifedayo Adigwe and am a self published author/business person. You can check out my blog here [www.lulu.com]
or my email address semanticdmax@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

March 17, 2012 10:40AM
you wrote some practically
 Reply  Quote

March 17, 2012 02:06PM
Didn't quite get that. What did u mean by wrote some practically? Did u mean i wrote in a practical way or what?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map