Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Best places in Africa

Best places in Africa
July 21, 2011 09:15PM
By jjjzaw
Hello

I want to travel to Africa next year and i want to plan my journey well. Any great places to recommend there? I don't ask for famous places but about not well known. You know what i mean i hope.

Reply  Quote

August 16, 2011 09:09AM
I also wish to travel Africa someday and just know about the safari in different parts of continent. Not much idea of not so famous spots.
 Reply  Quote

August 23, 2011 08:10PM
By papaa
hello friend,
how are you doing? nice to meet you online, my name is Randy from Ghana West Africa. i recently join the African Guide Forum, i am Ghanaian and will like to invite you to Ghana. it very cool and peaceful country on the map of west Africa sub-region, if possible mail me back
take care
 Reply  Quote

August 26, 2011 12:46AM
By zuolib
Hi Friend,

I suggest that you visit Liberia and experience the country founded by free slaves from America. You can also visit this webpage at: [ycwliberia.org]

Hope to see u in Liberia.
 Reply  Quote

May 16, 2012 09:16AM
Africa is a vast continent offering plenty of travel options for all ages, tastes and budgets. What constitutes the best place to travel in Africa is up for debate, since a few destinations compete for the top position. Whether traveling to the north, south or central regions, however, several must-see stops can be considered the best of the best.
In the North

Egypt is one of the most popular destinations in Africa and with good reason. With a history spanning over 4,000 years, Egypt offers visitors the Great Pyramids of Giza, the lion-bodied Sphinx and a number of temples, including The Temples of Abu Simbel (Nubia), Luxor and Karnak. Once you are ready to escape the city and desert, Nile cruises are extremely popular. Feluccas (a traditional wood sailing boat) make their way downriver for anywhere between 9 and 16 days, stopping at different ports and famous sights and destinations. Feluccas are very basic boats, with no toilet or sleeping facilities. Diving is popular in the Red Sea, which has over 400 species of coral, shipwreck destinations and over 1,200 species of fish, sharks and anemone.
In the South

Adventurers come to South Africa for extreme sports and thrills not found anywhere else. The world’s highest bungee jump, at 709 feet, can be done from South Africa's Bloukrans Bridge. The area also offers other bungee jumps for those less adventurous or with a weak heart, as well as a chance to jump from the Victoria Falls Bridge. Surfing, shark-diving and whale watching are all activities you may not associate with South Africa, but all can be easily practiced here with great success. Cape Town and the West Coast are famous for its sailing and paragliding destinations, as well as the Cango Caves, with its impressive grand limestone formations, narrow passages and giant halls. Johannesburg is a modern, populous city famous for its high-end entertainment and nightlife.

universal in orlando||accomodation in daytona beach||room in daytona beach||walt disney world||world of disney
 Reply  Quote

September 20, 2012 05:13PM
Easy that one. Visit Southern africa my friend. You will get to experience Africa while also having the comforts of a western existence

Scenes so lovely must have been gazed upon by angels in their flight
David Livingstone commenting on Victoria Falls 1857
 Reply  Quote

Re: Best places for traveling
September 05, 2011 05:54AM
By hasan29
Hello friend, you can choose the best places of the world for your next travel :

1. Las vegas
2. Los angeles
3. San Francisco
4. Spain
5. New york city
6. Austin
7. Sydney
8. London
9. Paris
10. Aruba

dear keep your mind the most important tips : Keep your expectations low and your sense of adventure high. Put another way : “Prepare for culture shock. Be open and ready to learn.” You are going to interact with people who may have a dramatically different approach to life than you do, eat food that has unusual names, and deal with problems that will inevitably crop up. Be cool, be calm, and keep in mind that you are fortunate enough to do something that many, many people will never have the chance to do. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Re: Best places for traveling
November 28, 2012 08:04AM
By atika
hasan29 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello friend, you can choose the best places of
> the world for your next travel :
>
> 1. Las vegas
> 2. Los angeles
> 3. San Francisco
> 4. Spain
> 5. New york city
> 6. Austin
> 7. Sydney
> 8. London
> 9. Paris
> 10. Aruba
>
> dear keep your mind the most important tips :
> Keep your expectations low and your sense of
> adventure high. Put another way : “Prepare for
> culture shock. Be open and ready to learn.”
> You are going to interact with people who may have
> a dramatically different approach to life than you
> do, eat food that has unusual names, and deal with
> problems that will inevitably crop up. Be cool,
> be calm, and keep in mind that you are fortunate
> enough to do something that many, many people will
> never have the chance to do. Thanks

all your tips are more than handy... but the question remain unanswered.. the guy was looking for african place to visit and your "top 10" doesnt contain any african place...
 Reply  Quote

October 06, 2011 08:27AM
Victoria Falls-Zambia, There're lots of stone-age sites in Zambia.
Lake Malawi-Malawi
 Reply  Quote

October 21, 2011 06:30AM
Africa is all full of great places. Safaris, skiing, kayaking, fishing etc.
 Reply  Quote

December 16, 2011 03:03PM
You can catch the amazing blend of natural wonders and exciting cultural experiences in Uganda.
 Reply  Quote

May 15, 2012 08:44AM
By royj
Uganda is great. for more information contact me at roimmy@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

October 05, 2012 03:53PM
By logy65
I totally agree with you Afrinvest, Victoria Falls-Zambia is a great place for your next vacations. I went there twice and found that place very good. It is an adventurous place.
wedding venue hinterland

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2012 04:13PM by logy65.
 Reply  Quote

December 01, 2012 11:07AM
Freetown has a great with a couple of beach restaurants serving good food. The cotton tree is amazing Also the street markets downtown are very interesting.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map