Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: i want to go and be part of africa

hello my name is cody im 21 live in the united states i was in the navy so i have been all over the usa but nothing has come close to how i fill about africa i love to talk to people from there and sharing the culture and there beliefs i hope on day to go to afirca and help make a diffrance even if it is to one person. the culture there is so unique and amazing i would like to learn more and one day face to face with the most amazing country on this earth
 Reply  Quote

Hello There am Ronny from Kenya am 28 yrs old stay in touch and have a lovely day am single and would like to stay in touch and Build the dream my Phone:+254733232827
 Reply  Quote

soon i will be retiring back to my country Kenya.. i have a bought small piece of land in the great Rift Valley
and i would like to start a small camping site.. can someone pliz advise me how to go about and if someone want to partner with me he can reach me gotabchi@yahoo.ca
kip
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for loving our land that much...its quite nice here : ) what do u do? are you planning to move/visiting to Africa one day?I was born and breed in Botswana, and same as you i am dying to visit/live either USA or UK. can u please help me how i can get started?
Thanks for your kind response.
 Reply  Quote

Hi. Kenya is a good place to start and there are a lot of ppl who who would do with a helping hand. The good thing here is that it works in the end. You can see the change and actually track it to fullness. You can pm me and I'll give you practical examples.
 Reply  Quote

October 16, 2009 09:13PM
Anonymous User
Togo is my country. It is a west Africa country located between Ghana and Benin.
Togo is a naturally blessed country with a tropical climate.
In the agricultural domain the atmosphere offers suitable climate and vegetation with different kind of land.And since it's population is mostly farmers, it grows almost everything such as maize, cassava, yams, coffee ans cocoa. Some women also trive in trading.
In transportation field, we heve a main road linkind LOME the capital to dapaong passing through town such as Tsévié, Atakpamé Sokodé and Kara.
Togo anjoy also traditional feasts which are periodically celebrated.Among these feasts we have: Evala, Ovazou, Yekeyeke, Kpessosso.
Since Togo is a non violent country, Tourists visit it regularly. When they arrive , they visit some places such as Hotel 2 fevrier , Pic d'Agou, Tata tamberma and some exciting water falls in the mountain areas and we can cite water fall of Akloa.
Eventually Togo is a good country and it offers many opportunities for anyone and there is peace everywhere in my belowed country.
Well right back if you have a time please.
Take Care
Nesty
 Reply  Quote

December 01, 2009 02:59PM
By vummie
hey hey hope u a fine .. i thnk every 1 in world is his or her dieng wish 2 visit zimbabwe n learn abt our varity of cultres dat are u can learn ndebele, shona, toga etc...... well the words can not say all bt u can cme see hey... am vumani dewa a proud zimbabwean u can email me at v_dewa@yahoo.co.uk or call me if u a ega 2 knw mre at 00263912563580... u can resint n u wnt reget
 Reply  Quote

December 02, 2009 08:40AM
By bizguru

December 02, 2009 10:14AM
Well hello there Cody. I felt the same way when I was about your age, after leaving the British Army. I have now lived in East Africa, off and on, for about 12 years.

But listen, don't dream it Cody. Do it! Yeah! Get a few dollars together, book a flight and get yourself over here.

They are plenty of opportunities to help here, some with Orphans, some with teaching workshops. Not that many pay much more than meals and bed, some don't pay at all, but they are no less rewarding in their own ways.

I live here in Uganda with my Wife and two young sons, in a town by Lake Victoria. If you want to try Uganda for a month we can be our lodger for $150 for a month, including internet access. We have a nice furnished room in a secure homestead a short cycle ride from town.

We can introduce you to plenty of friends who already work as volunteers. You can see what they do & decide if you want in.

Don't just dream it Cody, make it happen. Try it for one month, thats how I started, and I was hooked on week two!

Regards, Mark
 Reply  Quote

December 03, 2009 12:22PM
By samlaw
am a retired a Ghanaian soldier for the past 10 yrs and i would likes u come stay in my country as the gateway to Africa for peace.u can email me at neesonkurt@yahoo.com so i can know u preparations,bye
 Reply  Quote

December 31, 2009 06:26PM
Maybe you can visit our website at [www.volunteersug.net] and link up with other volunteers from the USA, UK and Canada. James

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2009 06:27PM by ivnuganda.
 Reply  Quote

February 04, 2010 10:09PM
By akrofi
DEAR MADM
AM FROM GHANA I WILL LIKE YOU TO VISIT GHANA AND SEE OUR BEAUTIFUL CULTURE AND MANY MORE CALL ME ON
00233542960416 SO THAT WE CAN TALK MORE
 Reply  Quote

February 10, 2010 02:17PM
By Fromm
Well Cody, think about MarkMuzungu's offer... sounds like a good, comfortable and secure beginning to your dream. I am actually from Kenya and would be glad to offer you addresses of volunteer services I deal with out here.
 Reply  Quote

February 12, 2010 05:38PM
Hello cody,
Good to hear a decision of that kind from you.Please follow mark's advise because i also live in Uganda and this is the best place any one would wish to live in.The good waters,u can go rafting on the nile,enjoy the best weather in Africa.When u get here,try visiting Jinja district and u will like it really.

Kind regards and you will be most welcome.U may contact me on muts_jose@yahoo.co.uk for any other inquiries coz am well versed with the place.
God Bless you.
 Reply  Quote

Halo Cody,
That a wonder and ambitious idea and i believe we can team up in Kenya.
Am also a volunteer in book aid charitable trust but my professional is agronomist.
Am self employed businessman and do charitable work voluntarily.
If you are interested let me know to make you some place to stay.
regards,
Simon.
 Reply  Quote

well cody come to moroco u will love ppl ,food and nature, and the love u will have
my wife is ameican and son and ishto be with them there
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map