Africa Guide
recommended trip :

A new prospect for the dreamers of Sierra Leone!!

I'm starting this membership by searching some people,living in Europe or in any other
continents and admiring the African lifestyle,also examining the prospective to come
live in such an amazing and promising little great country: Sierra Leone.
A friend of mine living in this country for many years continuously asked me to come
and stay,trying to rebuild up an entire life,by suddenly changing my world view and
learn to think,eat,breath and even copulate like an African.
But it's certainly essential to discuss about how to practice a job,how to conduct a
agricultural farm,explore new forms of life and activities. No,I am not meaning to
head for this country to become a sort of Indiana Jones or an adventurer hunting for
rare animals ( I do love'em all...) or diamonds to extirpate by their legitimate owners,
the local inhabitants of the rainy forest in the central regions.
What I'm searching for is peace,prosperity and NOT becoming a millionaire exploiting the
local system of briberies and corruption. I want a peaceful and rich Africa with peaceful
people,newbies and oldbies,altogether joining the very beautiful nature patrimonium and
experiment a new multiculti existence among the Afros.
Well,I think it's enough for having presented my point of view on the corrent issue.
New subjects are welcomed since now.
Let's discuss about a serious chance to live in this country,being involved in clean and
honest business and....last but not least...create a little community.
Creating a community in Freetown could be a great issue...let's face all the topics on it!

Africandid
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map