Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Top ten must see attractions in South Africa

If you want to experience Africa and all its beauties try South Africa and you will love it. South Africa has so many beautiful attractions that will leave you wanting more. In Kruger National Park you will experience the bushveld of the ‘real’ Africa, where you can indulge in luxury spa and game lodges. Cape Town has so much to offer like the Table Mountain, Waterfront, Robben Island, Beaches, Winelands and fascinating history and cultures just to mention few. Durban is a must see with its invigorating blend of India, Africa and Colonial past spices up the subtropical city. And if you looking for some outdoor adventure then Drakensberg will surely be for you. Port Elizabeth is a great little coastal city with loads of great things to do, and a whole host of fantastic attractions right on its doorstep. It's big enough to have everything you'd really want from a city but small enough to occasionally feel like a village. East London is a pleasantly laid back little city with lovely beaches and great surf. Pretty little seaside resorts stretch out to the north, eventually culminating in the fabulously scenic Wild Coast, where you can do coastal hikes - on your own or supported - horse trails, some gentle river paddling and awesome surfing. There are some small game farms nearby and fantastic hikes in the not too distant Hogsback Mountains. Mpumalanga has also got great more to offer, you would find the endangered Blue Swallows birds, Berlin Falls and Mpumalanga Trout where you will find the flying fishing of South Africa. Gauteng known as the cradle of mankind holds what could possibly be the key to the theory of evolution in its fossil filled caves. The garden route has gorgeous beaches, rocky headlands, leafy forests and dramatic river cut gorges, world class golf resorts, so much to do and see. Lastly the Kalahari and Namaqualand are a must see it's all about wide open spaces, big skies and immense distances. With all the beauty and splendid of South Africa, we invite you to experience luxury accommodation in Cape Town, where you will find extensive selection luxury hotels. If you want a holiday to remember then give South Africa a try, you will not be disappointed.
 Reply  Quote

It great post related to South Africa but i hear mostly that in South Africa's weather is warm and hot continually through out the year. But it have many place that are famous for spending spare time and enjoy for a long-lasting. I also try to make my next trip for South Africa but does not known about the right time for visiting.

Michalhassi
 Reply  Quote

wow..found it really very informative
 Reply  Quote

According to me,There are many attractive tourist places if you want to visit here you can sure travel here.These are:-
Beaches
Sun city resorts
Culture village
Garden route
Kruger park

[]
 Reply  Quote

I would like to suggest a few must see places in Africa

-Kruger National Park
-Cape town
-Durben
-Beaches
-Garden route
-Winelands
-Eastern cape
 Reply  Quote

If you were a nature lover, Pilanesberg Game Reserve and Vaalkop Dam Nature Reserve are the best place I can recommend. They are somewhere in Rustenburg. If you want an ultimate night out, Lost City and Sun City are the place to be.
 Reply  Quote

Oww. Thanks for this post. Now I'm more inspired to travel South Africa. I'm just wondering, what is the best time to go there? thanks!
 Reply  Quote

Admin
CReneFriborg :

South Africa is great to visit at any time of the year - it all depends on what you want to see and do and which part of South Africa you want to travel.

The summer (warm) months for generally October through to April.

If you want to avoid the crowds then it is best to travel out of school holidays time, especially at Christmas time when it gets very busy and hotels and lodges get booked up well in advance.

Have a look through our South Africa Travel Guide for more information abouth South Africa.

If you wish to go on safari holiday have a browse through our South Africa Safaris and Holidays

It's a great country to visit.
 Reply  Quote

Vera:

Oh thanks for the advice and for the links you provided. I think my family and I are going to visit South Africa October next year, since December would be the most busiest time of the year. smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for sharing the information.... This is one of the thread related to the Africa. This information helps me lot because i have to plan a trip in Kenaya in Africa with my family... and also want to go there again. but now i want go in one of the location that you posted in this thread.
 Reply  Quote

If arts your thing, you should check out this list of South Africa's best art galleries to visit:

[theculturetrip.com][/url]
 Reply  Quote

I suggest a few must see places in Africa

-Kruger National Park
-Sun city resorts
-Cape town
-Culture village
-Durben
-Kruger park
-Beaches
-Garden route
-Winelands
-Eastern cape
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for the post. I see that there are a lot of places to go in South Africa.
 Reply  Quote

12 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in South Africa

1 Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga and Limpopo Provinces
2 Cape Town, Western Cape
3 Kgalagadi (Kalahari) Transfrontier Park, Northern Cape
4 Stellenbosch, Western Cape
5 The Drakensberg, KwaZulu-Natal
6 The Garden Route
7 iSimangaliso Wetland Park, KwaZulu-Natal
8 Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve, Mpumalanga
9 Cage Dive with Great White Sharks
10 Robben Island, Western Cape
 Reply  Quote

Top ten must see attractions in South Africa

as per my opinion

Cape Town & Cape Peninsula
The Winelands
Garden Route
Johannesburg
Kruger National Park
Durban beachfront
Robben Island
Soweto
Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve
Wild Coast
 Reply  Quote

Below is my list

Hermanus, Western Cape
The Cape Winelands, Western Cape
Cape Town, Western Cape
Knysna, Western Cape
Hogsback, Eastern Cape
The Transkei, Eastern Cape
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
The Drakensberg Mountains, KwaZulu-Natal
Soweto Township, Gauteng
Kruger National Park, Limpopo & Mpumalanga
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map