Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Wanting to reside in Lybia

To live in Libia
January 21, 2006 05:25PM
I am an European girl in love with Libia, I would like to live in this county, to work there and maybe also do my Ph.D in archaeoloy there. Please tell me if it is possible for me to realize this dream...
 Reply  Quote

not so good idea
May 20, 2006 02:56PM
Anonymous User
i think it is not so good idea for woman alone,
aftr all it is arbic country,
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
If you realy want to do reaserch in archeology field, You could knock Ethiopia's gate 'cause you may spend the rest of your life in your career as many has started to do reaserch but end up living and doing the reaserch even in thire late age. The reason is that we have 4000 years history for which litle is sudied.
I wrote you in case if you change your mind.

Wish you luck !

B.E
 Reply  Quote

Do you really
June 26, 2006 04:15PM
Sorry for askiing (after so much time, I hope that you didn't go there)..so - sorry for asking but do you watch TV. This is a mediaeval country that wimen are animals with no rights (they can't even vote). And if you go - you may never come back, never see your family even the sun!!! Prisons there are longing for someone to answer for their own crimes.
I am from Bulgaria and registered here just because I saw you post here. Find some info for bulgarian nursses who mouldered in their prison for 7 years for something they didn't do. Just because their stupid medicins did not hear for changing the needles and infect 400 children. Go there... but say good-bye to all simple things like skirts, or trousers or ... don't go there!
 Reply  Quote

Wanting to reside in Lybia
January 14, 2007 04:18AM
By Pedro
Hi

I agree with you Lybia is rich in culture and easy to fall in love with...but please pay attention to one of the replies you received...as a woman alone in the country you might run into difficulties getting around ...wish you the best ...I have frequently wished I had studied archaeology ....take care be careful

Pedro A. {Puerto Rico)
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map