Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Library And Learning Services-Partnership

Hi to you all. Iam from Zimbabwe. Iam looking forward to partner a college/university or school with a bigger enrolment.I have an offline library with over two Tera byte of data,covering primary,secondary education,college/technical/vocational up to university level. For secondary education,i have latest textbooks plus tutorial videos for cambridge,edexcel up to A level and American education syllabus.For colleges,i have all notes and textbooks for electrical/welding/refrigeration/motor mech/carpentry,business courses,to include tutorial videos and text books. At university level i have latest textbooks in medicine,nursing, pharmacy,business studies,engineering-mechanical,electric,mining,civil etc,hotel and tourism,mathematics and sciences,music to include textbooks and video lessons on how to play most instruments,soccer library-with over two hundred books on soccer coaching and videos,general books for all ages and categories. I have a library software to encrypt books for copyright reasons. Users can use the books on their laptops or college computers but cannot copy or redistribute.I need serious and honest partners. contact me on +263779962504 -call or whatsapp. -email moyondizvochete@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly http://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.
site map