Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: looking for someone

looking for someone
March 10, 2010 10:07PM
By fleur82
i am looking for someone called michael or mike chinameso/ or michael/mike chinamasa, i belive he used to work in pharmarscope in early 1980 in harare, his family might be from either mutare or mutasa. i am not quite sure of the exact details of himself. so please if you or you know some one with the above name please do get in touch.

HELP PLEASE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2010 06:48PM by fleur82.
 Reply  Quote

April 02, 2010 06:54PM
By fleur82
i am looking for someone called michael or mike chinameso/ or michael/mike chinamasa, i believe he used to work in pharmarscope in the early 1980 in harare, his family might be from either mutare or mutasa. i am not quite sure of the exact details of himself. so please if you or you know someone with the above name please do get in touch. someone gave me some information, but i have tried to use those info to find the person im looking for and i dont seem to be getting anyway. so please however little information you have, do let me know it might be the missing clue i am after. if you know where he lived in harare during that time and if he is still alive or has any relatives e.g parents, brothers, sisters or children please please do let me know

HELP PLEASE
 Reply  Quote

May 27, 2010 03:46AM
By mtptl
The Internet is a great place to find old family and friends - if you know where to look. Two websites you should check out if you need to find an old colleague are WhoWhere at [www.whowhere.com], and Bigfoot at [www.bigfoot.com]. These sites give you a variety of ways to search for people on and off the Internet, and just might help you find someone you haven't talked to in years.

May 29, 2010 07:51PM
My name is Bernd Kuehn. I am from Germany.

Between 1974 and 1976 I worked in African Distillers in Staplefort. I know it is quite a long time ago. Zimbabwe is a dream for me. I know, a lot of bad things are reported on TV, but I don't believe all this.

I wonder if any of the older people who worked in Afdis still remembers Bernd Kuehn. I worked there as a winemaker. I played table tennis and I won the Rhodesian championship in 1975 and came second in the International Southafrican Open championship the same year.

If anybody rembers Bernd Kuehn please contact me.

Regards
Bernd Kuehn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2010 07:51PM by berjk1948.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map