Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Zimbabwe/Botswana

Zimbabwe/Botswana
October 29, 2009 07:58AM
I was in the Okavango Delta about 10 years ago, and had hoped to return in November and visit Moremi. But all I can find is luxury accommodation which is over my budget. So was thinking about going to Hwange instead. Can anyone advise me how safe this would be? Ideally I'd like to hire a car in Vic Falls and drive. But maybe it's not possible right now. Or alternatively recommend affordable accommodation in the Delta? Or another great place to go on Safari - I'll be coming from Cape Town.

Thanks.

Vietnam travel, Vietnam tours Vietnam hotels and resorts Vietnam Tours, vietnam tour packages
 Reply  Quote

Re: Zimbabwe/Botswana
November 04, 2009 04:15PM
By Zimdeck
Hi there.

I'm originally from Zimbabwe and returned last year October for a holiday. I was self driving and drove from Harare through to Mana Pools National Park without any problems. I haven't been to Vic Falls and Hwange for ages, but I still stay in contact with people in the Falls area and they are all safe and sound. I read a report in Travel Africa Magazine of a journalist who recently travelled around Zim for a month to see how safe it was for tourism and it was all positive.

Hope that helps.
 Reply  Quote

November 06, 2009 07:32AM

March 29, 2010 06:51AM
By farukj
Zimbabwe if famous for its beautiful places and a lot of other thing . If you planning to visit then you have to check the relevent web site . accommodation and foods are not very expensive but the air ticket are little expensive but if you search then you can find the reasonable price if you want to know any information about the air ticket , holiday plans and hotel reservations you can visit the following website

[]
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map