Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Traveling from Harare to Blantyre

Traveling from Harare to Blantyre
November 28, 2001 05:06PM
By Tim
Please help with info! Has anyone recently traveled to Blantyre from Harare using a bus? Are there any buses? Can I be sure to find a bus to Blantyre on arrival in Harare? What are the buses like?
 Reply  Quote

Early bird
April 08, 2002 09:01PM
By bob
You want to make sure you get on the earliest bus possible from Harare as the border into Mozambique shuts late afternoon and thats one border you don`t want to be stuck overnight.

The journey takes around 3 hrs by car to the Mozambique border and then you want to get to and across the the Malawi border, its a long way by car from Harare to Blantyre including borders its a dawn till dusk drive.

Onroute is Tete in Mozambique, a very depressing town and not worth spending any time unless your not in a hurry and want to see some bullet ridden buildings.
 Reply  Quote

travelling to Blantyre via Mozambique
August 01, 2002 09:07AM
Anonymous User
yes,i have travelled to Blantyre via Mozambique.You need to get the coach from Harare,s mbare market as early as possible so that yu don,t get bored.its really a long journey.yu go by Munorurama,Zupco,or Shamwari yakanaka bus coaches.for efficiency,i would recommend the Zupco or rather get coaches from SA Which goes via Harare.am not sure where yu get these ones,but these are the best ones.
enjoy your travel
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map