Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Starting an orphanage

Starting an orphanage
February 19, 2007 06:49AM
By rthodzi
LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-07 AT 06:40 AM (GMT)

any one with experience in this area?
 Reply  Quote

opharnage
February 20, 2007 10:12AM
Anonymous User
well will be happy to wrk with you,i dont have experience in that but wanna work for the org.
 Reply  Quote

orphanage issue
February 26, 2007 03:12PM
By brigie
hi
i would love to partner with you.im currently in zim and i really am interested in what you want to do.i dont know how best we could communicate and share ideas over the issue.
please do get in touch with me and lets hear your side of the story and i will tell you the ideas i have as well. if i could have your email so we chat in detail
 Reply  Quote

Orphanage
March 06, 2007 02:46AM
By rthodzi
Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in the orphanage project i am working on. You can email me at rthodzi@yahoo.com and we can chat.

I look forward to hearing from you

Ruth
 Reply  Quote

orphanage
July 02, 2007 02:35PM
Anonymous User
Already in this Project,but only with limited resources, I hope if we join together we can able. I started this under our Ministry and now it;s fully operations.Now it's under Registered as Charity Organisation for Orphanage;ZIMBABWE.
for more details you are free to contact me.Partnering with people and others brings glory to God and more effectiveness to the work.Therefore you are wellcome and share together to help the needy and orphan.
May God bless you, in help and in support of the needy and orphan.
 Reply  Quote

How do you plan on winning this?
August 16, 2007 04:35PM
By melg
Were are the funds coming from and how do you plan on getting them to Zim considering the exchange rate???

Just trying to give you something to think about.
 Reply  Quote

please email
August 16, 2007 08:25PM
hi im in ZIM I wil be glad to be part of your project
 Reply  Quote

Starting an orphanage : Zimbabwe
August 22, 2007 12:56PM
By Benji
An orphanage in Zimbabwe is a good idea, espeacially with this Aids Pandemic and Poverty. There are some real bad situations out there. if you are serious i am also interest in joining you even voluntarly.Time spent helping out is better than time spent doing nothing. Get in touch when it starts am in.
Good luck with the project.
 Reply  Quote

orphanage
September 04, 2007 06:30PM
I myself have been thinking of this kind of thing.But how do I go about trying to setup an orphanage.I will be travelling to harare end of this year.
 Reply  Quote

how far with the orphanage?
September 05, 2007 04:59AM
By Benji
hie lodza24. how far have you gone with the orphanage issue. iam interested.
 Reply  Quote

orphanage
October 23, 2007 11:27AM
By maidei
Im interested in sponsoring and marketing your orphanage...
 Reply  Quote

Tanzania Orphanage
November 05, 2007 12:28AM
By Lizo128
Hi-I am a Registered Nurse from San Francisco and have just returned from a month long trip to Tanzania. My sister has been in the Peace Corps there for almost 2 years. I plan to return and take over an existing orphanage that is currently severely lacking an existing program, other than walls and 2 deficient meals per day. There are currently 42 children there. I am interested in chatting with anyone who may be interested in collaborating with me in developing a program for this orphanage. I am looking for volunteers, sponsors, marketing pros, and anyone else who feel they may have something to offer. I am in the process of establishing an NGO. Anyone with this experience would be great to talk with.
Hope to hear from you-
Elizabeth
 Reply  Quote

Starting a Ghanian orphanage
November 24, 2007 02:25PM
By Semele
Hi,

I have just come back from a 4 month volunteering placement at an orphanage in Ghana. I desperately want to go back and start my own orphanage. The church I attended and a Ghanian friend are both willing to help me. What would my first steps be?
 Reply  Quote

Orphanage
February 02, 2008 08:32AM
Hi Elizabeth

I have just returned from several months volunteer work in Tanzania and have considered settting up an orphanage. I stumbled across this your email and was wondering how far you have got, are you still looking for people?
Thanks
Kim
 Reply  Quote

orphanage in Mexico
July 20, 2008 12:35PM
By dhines
Hi
I happened across this forum searching for info on starting Orphanages. We currently are under way on one in Victoria, Mexico. If anyone has any information, tips or anything else they would be willing to share. I would greatly welcome it!
We are www.Victorythruthruth.org if anyone is interested in looking.
Blessings in Christ
dhines
 Reply  Quote

June 23, 2010 12:48PM
By Jmarete
I am in the process of starting an orphanage in Kenya – Africa. I have done all the logisitics, registration, and the legal bits. Looking out for people who may be interested in partnership or to be involved in this iniative in anyway. You may reach me using this email muriungi2001@yahoo.com. Will be glad to read back from you.
Julius
 Reply  Quote

December 16, 2010 03:15AM
That is so awesome!

I love Kenya~This street kid made a big impact on my life and I think about him always. I would love to go back and find him and the rest of his friends who are parentless...broke my heart to see them have to struggle so much.

I have had this dream of starting an orphanage in my heart for so long and now that I am grown I feel the need to get out there and just do it!

I have been wanting to start one there also.
Which city/town/village is your orphanage in?

I might contact you again to get advice...lol since you have already started yours.

**Keep up the good work!**

DeeDee
 Reply  Quote

July 26, 2012 09:34AM
Only people with a big heart can take the initiative to nurture such foundations..Indeed a very innovative thought

Holidays In Malawi - []
 Reply  Quote

May 24, 2015 04:44AM
By Princey
hie guys.

God has placed a desire to open an orphanage here in Zim but problem is i dnt hav any experience in this area. all i hav done fo nw from 2013 waz to visit childrens homes and fo th past 3months i hav managed to connect wth street kids on th streets of Harare.
all i culd do because of limited resources was meet them spend tym with them and then buy them food then i liv bt i hav noticed that th number is nw increasin from 13kids wen i started to abt 20 nw.

i need help in doin all th neccesary paper work and if possible partners.

eprince272@gmail.com
+263777833909

thnx.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map