Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Interested in business venture

looking for young business partners
January 12, 2007 09:14PM
Anonymous User
hie
my name is amon I am loking for young people from southern africa to help explore business ventures in Zimbabwe

send me an email link
 Reply  Quote

ventures
January 22, 2007 06:58PM
By denford
Am in zim and could be of assistance. Send mail.
 Reply  Quote

Re: ventures
March 09, 2011 09:13AM
Dear Sir,

My Name is Joseph. A Kenyan aged 29 years currently running two mining Companies Muthinga Mining and Shab Minerals practicing in small basis.
I lately visited investment profiles on Africa forum and got attention that I can meet a number of investors seeking join venture/investments in business entrepreneurs, construction, lodges at the lakesides, campsite, and fish export, money lending projects to invest in Africa. I got interested and decided to post a proposal.
In the above mentioned, industries I believe they very much workable in my country. The investor seeking to invest in the industries can contact me. I can organize for him/.her to get all legal documents to carry out the business legally.
The investor eying to invest in real estate there are very prime areas to invest in the capital city Nairobi. Kenya. I can promise this because I have seen a number of companies in this industry and are doing very well because as soon as one receives the plans from the Government architectures satisfied by their engineers, you will start selling the apartments before they are build for I know who to talk to in the local banks to sell them. The investment input will be 15-20% of the investment required because the buyers will buy them upfront.
Main reason why am sure on this is because I worked with a company that was in this real estate industry so I have vast experience in the industry. I am an entrepreneur who has a number of investment ideas that investors will never regret investing in them, because you will never loose a single cent of you input they investing in them.

I would at first like to hear more from you (investor), your prospects and investment ideas then if you will be interested in buying my ideas I believe we can go far.
We can see how the working modalities will be laid down before making the second step if you are interested and can invest in Kenya. I am looking forward to meet a serious investor who can facilitate in my investing ideas.

Regards
Joseph Mwaura
Contacts
Email: benjawm82@yahoo.com
Cell: +254 720 361 776/ +254 720 347 541
 Reply  Quote

Re: ventures
March 17, 2014 02:03PM
By mignad
Good day

I am looking for serious investors who are interested in investing in hospitality and tourism in Southern Africa particularly Mozambique. I have a beautiful place 190kms from Maputo town, overlooking the beach with blue waters and white sand beaches at a very beautiful and serenic place.
Interested individuals do not hesitate to contact me on my email for more information

Email: yeredlyn@gmail.com

NB: Plans are underway to open a kindergaten and play centre for kids in Maputo where english and portuguese will also be taught as a foreign language for both adult and children. Interested individuals who are interested in becoming business partners are welcome.
 Reply  Quote

looking for a business partner
January 27, 2007 12:45PM
By brigie
LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-07 AT 01:12 PM (GMT)

hi
im vey much interested in your project.would be g;ad if you furnish me with more details
 Reply  Quote

Interested in business venture
January 30, 2007 07:00AM
By teemak
I am Tatenda. May I please have finer details.

Assuring you of my best attention. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

I am seeking partner to work with and i am sure sure i am looking for businessminded man and woman.I am a man in a mission, also want to fulfil my desire to become well known businessman in the world.
 Reply  Quote

BUSINESS PARTNER
March 17, 2008 08:17AM
Anonymous User

My name is Wishes. Iam a woman of 44 years of age. I am willing to be your business partner. Can you please send me further details on which type of business you want to do and some othr infromation. Thank you in advance.
 Reply  Quote

Re: BUSINESS PARTNER
September 23, 2017 12:21PM
By rhynoo
Am from Nigeria, I need a business partner in the areas of oil and gas. My community has excess of it so I need a partner to work on my oil service firm. Pls contact me +2347031291077 or gallagoa43@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

my response might be a late one but lam interested to know how you operate. l am running a very small company myself
 Reply  Quote

china bike parts factory
September 15, 2010 07:28AM
By bethliu
good morning. first allow me to introduce myself. my name is Miss beth liu from china hebei guangfeng fine industrial company ltd. our company has the factory and export Department. we mainly produce the bicycle parts and children bicycle, like BB axle, hub cone, cups, saddle.

our web is www.gfbike.com . welcome to visit our web, it has the English language,

if you are interesting in any items, pls feel free to contact me. my MSN: bikepartsgf@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Enos Denhere is interested to be Sole Representative in Zimbabwe and
other African countries .Enos professional career spans 10 years , with experience in
marketing, business introduction and representation in the engineering
& construction industry covering the Zimbabwe and Southern Africa
region. He is well versed in business negotiation, marketing and
networking. Enos holds a diploma in Microcomputers Technology and
speaks fluent english, and resides in South Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and is
willing to represent you . Leveraging on an existing customers base
and with strong relationships with the government parastatals, will
allow a strong contribution to your Business Organization supply
ability in both mining,energy and agricultural sectors from Zimbabwe
and surrounding regions. He has access to opportunities mining,energy and construction projects.
He is looking for investors with appetite to invest in Zimbabwe and surrounding countries.
Enos is also seeking for Business Organizations he can Represent here in Zimbabwe and Southern Africa
 Reply  Quote

Re: looking for young business partners
December 06, 2017 06:33PM
yes am interested
 Reply  Quote

Very interesting info you post.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map