Africa Guide
recommended trip :

YOUR B/C

Birth Certificate
May 28, 2006 07:30PM
Hello. I was born in Zimbabwe on the 25th December 1982. I have been living in the United Kingdopm for the past 6 years and am now applying for indefinite leave to remain in the UK. However I need a copy of my birth certificate as well as my fathers. We were both born in Zimbabwe. My father is now deceased and my mother is living in the US. I am therefore finding it impossible to get copies of these certificates. Can anyone please help me. I will pay whatever is necessary but I have 4 weeks until my appeal hearing and would like to get this resolved. Please let me know. Thank you
 Reply  Quote

birthcertificate
June 07, 2006 12:41AM
By smila
My advice to you is go to Zimbabwe on your current passport and sort your papers out before time runs out, or people will rip you off your hard earned money.
 Reply  Quote

Your Birth
July 21, 2006 06:13AM
Anonymous User
Well
Your issue of Birth Certficate trully this can do if you have the records of your B/C . i will help you to get it , unless someone help you, let me hear from you if you need this help once again. I will try my best .
nyiknh@mbca.co.zw
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

YOUR B/C
August 07, 2006 05:55AM
Anonymous User
Well
Your issue of Birth Certficate trully this can do if you have the records of your B/C . i will help you to get it . I will try my best .
NyikaNh@mbca.co.zw
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

birthcertificate
October 11, 2006 12:30AM
By monte
>My advice to you is go to
>Zimbabwe on your current passport and
>sort your papers out before time
>runs out, or people will rip
>you off your hard earned money.
>

Hi mate i would take the above advice.As long as you have your dads birth and death details you shouldn't have a problem,or else you'll pay an arm & a leg and still get ripped off.
Contact Register of Births,Mariages and Deaths, Makombe Building,leopold takawira street,Harae.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map