Africa Guide
recommended trip :

True, only fuel shortages

safety
September 11, 2005 02:31PM
By lioged
Hi there, we want to do a self drive into Zimbabwe next month (October). We want to visit Great Zimbabwe, Matobo Hills, Hwange NP and the Victoria Falls. Can anybody tell me anything about the safety in these regions? Is it a risk to self drive in Zimbabwe? Is fuel a real big problem? Or is it better to avoid Zimbabawe at the moment?
Thanks Ed
 Reply  Quote

Wellcome
September 12, 2005 04:28AM
Anonymous User
Truly , you are wellcome to visit those areas, but the isuue is the best you should have to travell with Petrol as well, for you to move without any problems . Those areas really it's good .More information i will give to you if i get more.
Nhete
 Reply  Quote

safety
September 12, 2005 03:19PM
By lioged
So you think it is safe to travel inside Zimbabwe with our own vehicle? The only problem would be the shortage of fuel?
Ed
 Reply  Quote

True, only fuel shortages
September 13, 2005 04:31AM
Anonymous User
Lioged
Yes you are free but the shortages of fuel at the moment, most services station are selling it with foreign currency and you can get it trully. If you want i can organise it for you for your self journey.And to all the areas you need to go, Yes it's safe.I will do my best to help you for all your information you need. Please feel free to ask any questions you want.
Thank you.
Nhete
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly http://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.
site map