Africa Guide
recommended trip :

business partner

I am trying to register an Arts and Tourism Newspaper in Zimbabwe and i am looking for a potential partner.
 Reply  Quote

business partner
September 01, 2005 01:31PM
Anonymous User
Hie
i am a Zimbabwean
I dont think the business you are intending to start here in zim is of good use since our government watches over alot of press reports

so why cant you venture with me in another type of business besides press.

bye till I hear from you.

Liberty
 Reply  Quote

Bussiness Partner
September 10, 2005 09:23AM
Anonymous User
Well this is nice thing to do here , but at the moment i don,t think it can work, Why can't you find another option you think that can do. I will able to give you full information on that offers you intended to offer here.
Hope to hear from you more business oportunities.
Thanks

Nhete
 Reply  Quote

Yeah,let's get it going
October 03, 2005 12:15PM

# I had to finish the feasibility studies I was conducting on the viability of a tourism project in order to be sure to respond to your post.
# I am a professional in the vistor industry/tourism industry with over seven years hands on experience in Zim. Highest qualification is an LCGI in travel services and hospitality.
# Areas of expertise include Tourism marketing ,Research, consultancy, housekeeping, travel writing and tour operations.
# Am setting up a Tourism consultancy agency to start operations early next year AND ONE OF THE MAJOR CASH COW WILL BE A TOURISM TRADE MAGAZINE FOR SOUTHERN AFRICA and am looking for both finacial and technical partners.
#Potential partners including you Mr.Robertn E-mail it is highly lucrative.
 Reply  Quote

Student placement
October 11, 2005 04:25PM
By Wendy
I am a student from the NHTV international university Breda (Netherlands). I am studying the course International Tourism Management and Consultancy. This is a four year bachelor course that trains students in research, marketing and management skills.

I am looking for a placement in the period January until June.

Helping other people is something I like to do very much. For your organisation I could do the following: I could advise communities for tourism development, I could help to set up projects that benefit the economical situation of a region and I could help with the marketing/promotion of a destination.

In my university we also have cross cultural studies and we learn about the sustainability of tourism projects. I am also very interested in photography, so any photographic report I would gladly take upon me.

I hope to hear from you!

Wendy de Graaf
 Reply  Quote

business opportunities
July 24, 2006 01:43PM
By maggie
do you habe any business in mind? i am interested in any kind of business
 Reply  Quote

business opportunity in Nigeria
November 17, 2006 10:17AM
My parent in-law are making plans to handover their nursary & primary education business to my wife as they go into retirement soon. I wish to have an international affiliation/partnership as the area where the school is located has high potential and the school would require an expansion and infracstructural improvements.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map