Africa Guide
recommended trip :

re:brothers birth certificate

re:brothers birth certificate
March 12, 2005 11:57AM
By carla
can anyone help ? my younger brother was born in zimbabwe 19years ago, we since moved back to the uk but...we lost his birth certificate!
we have tried endlessly to obtain another but to no avail.-no one at the embassy wants to help....so if you are currently in zimbabwe and feel you can perhaps help my brother he's 19 and wants a passport but alas . without his birth certificate he can't obtain one. please e-mail me thank you
 Reply  Quote

Your Birth Certifcate
September 07, 2005 04:15AM
Anonymous User
Yes ica able to help you to get your Birt certificate soon . Kindly give your the full details of that i will do my best for you,
Greetings
Nhete N.
 Reply  Quote

re brothers birth certificate
September 10, 2005 08:17AM
By lodza22
i would love to assist,or you already got assistance.Give me the full Details ok lawsonmukunyadze@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Your Birth Certificate
September 10, 2005 09:05AM
Anonymous User
Well i can do all my best to help you to get your birth certificate here in Zimbabwe. Can i have full details of that then i can do.Please let me know if you get assistated by someone or not.
Thanks Regards.

Nhete
 Reply  Quote

Birth Certficate you can get it soon
October 12, 2005 04:36AM
Anonymous User
Give me your full details i can help you to get it soon.
Best wishes
 Reply  Quote

December 02, 2005 12:17PM
Anonymous User
Nhete
 Reply  Quote

December 02, 2005 12:18PM
Anonymous User
Well i can do all my best to help you to get your birth certificate here in Zimbabwe. Can i have full details of that then i can do.Please let me know if you get assistated by someone or not.
Thanks Regards. Nhete
 Reply  Quote

Birth Certficate
December 02, 2005 12:20PM
Anonymous User
e- mail
Student@mbca.co.zw
Thanks Regards. Nhete
 Reply  Quote

Best Time
January 20, 2006 05:51AM
Anonymous User
REMEMBER THIS IS NOT MY DUTY BUT ONLY TO HELP FRIENDS ON EARTH AS I TRUST IN GOD. Well i can do all
my best to help you to
get your birth certificate here in
Zimbabwe. PLEASE BE GUIDED THAT I HELP EACH OTHER TO OBTAIN HER/ HIS NEED ONLY IN ZIM .Please
contact me free for more information.
e- mail
Student@mbca.co.zw

Thanks Regards.
Nhete
 Reply  Quote

juliet.njovu@sbcglobal.net
October 21, 2006 04:29AM
By jnjovu
Hi,

My name is Juliet and I have a friend who was born in Zimbabwe with her two children but have no birth certificates. They have tried everything to no avail. Please if you can give me your phone number I can contact you so that I can explain to you her situation.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map