Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: agricultural land required

agricultural land required
May 09, 2013 12:06PM
By baz335
We are british nationals who are intrested in agricultural land in africa. intrested in tanzania, mozambique, zambia. we require good soil and large farm, also any one can help on african law on purchasing? what would be the best method to buy out right or lease it?? max comments most welcome, thank you for reading god bless all
 Reply  Quote

May 12, 2013 04:27PM
By mgoile
In Tanzania land is not sold but leased for more information contact mgoilem@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

June 04, 2013 02:35PM
By ankita
Can you please let me know about the land leased to Indians in tanzania or zambia.
the latest prices charged for the lease and the time period.

Reply awaited.
 Reply  Quote

August 05, 2013 09:55AM
By bvulani
Dear Sirs
I have a 2,200 hectares farm (largely undeveloped) in Mbala, Northern Zambia, near (25Km straight line to Lake Tanganyika, 40km by road to border) border with Tanzania.
The land is on title and is privately held.

Please advise if you would be interested in marketing it.
I am looking for either .... :
1. 100% outright sale
2. Sale of a sub-division,
3. Strategic Partnership to develop part or whole
and/or
4. Long term lease, and/or

I also have a 125 Acre farmland plot in Mwembeshi, 25Km from Lusaka City Centre. Also a 5 acre in NRDC area Lusaka. (you can google both locations) Will consider same as above. All are private and owned by self.

Kind Regards
Azzaam Bvulani

AZMOTEC@GMail.com

+27 84 568 7898 (RSA Mobile)
Zambian Mobile (on request)

Re: Whether outright purchase or lease best way to go - outright purchase gives you more freedom in development, but having local partner very important to deal with local logistics and nuances: law/regulatory, casual labour, operations support, immigration, etc... but good selection of such partner also important. Government also had a moratorium os sales of land over 1,000 hectares (to avoid external land grabs), but local partner can help facilitate sales of greater quantities, etc...
 Reply  Quote

January 09, 2016 07:04PM
Hi, My name is Bipinchandra, From India, I am intresting to invest initially 60000 USD in African agricultural sector majorly in Ethiopia, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya Etc. If some one intresting who is local partner and want some investment in farm land; or enhancing agricultural practices please contact me on my email salunke.bipin83@gmail.com.

As well As If some one wants to give land on lease for agricultural purpose dont hesitate to contact me on my email address.

salunke.bipin83@gmail.com.
 Reply  Quote

August 22, 2013 05:13AM
I am in a similar position to you but have been travelling through Zambia 3 times over the past 12 months gaining information and contacts. I have also lived in Africa for 20plus years so know the regions well. I think it will help if you and I establish contact and talk. Can you email me on bruce.tapping@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

September 09, 2013 07:51AM
110 hecatres of farmland available for long term lease.
The farm is situtaed in Chingola town of the Copperbelt province of Zambia.

The farm has an all year running stream on which a weir was constructed that supplies water for domestic purposes as well as watering fresh vegetable produce. A stream at the farm boundary also runs throughout the year.

A farm house exists (5 bedrooms with 1 self contained) and has running water and electricity that is solar powered.

Cleared land for commercial crop growing exists and is approximately 30ha. It is demarcated in lots of 5ha with intermittent wind breaks that have well developed tree canopies of indigenous tree species.
For more information contact sarah.namukonde.chooka@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

January 09, 2016 07:04PM
Hi,
My name is Bipinchandra, From India, I am intresting to invest initially 60000 USD in African agricultural sector majorly in Ethiopia, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya Etc. If some one intresting who is local partner and want some investment in farm land; or enhancing agricultural practices please contact me on my email salunke.bipin83@gmail.com.

As well As If some one wants to give land on lease for agricultural purpose dont hesitate to contact me on my email address.

Reply  Quote

September 02, 2014 11:49AM
By Lina356
250 hectares land for sale by OWNER or PARTNERSHIP; in mineral rich Kalulushi rural, Copperbelt, Zambia. Price: 350 US dollar/ha. Maximum land available is 500 hectares.

We have 250 hectares of land in the mineral rich Copperbelt area, near Kitwe, Zambia and we are looking for a partner to prospect and do exploration for minerals and gemstones. This piece of land is located in a region which has a range of minerals, particularly copper, cobalt and gemstones. Here there is mining activities ranging in size from world-class operating mines to small prospects and small scale mining companies. This gives the opportunities for further prospecting and exploration in the sector.

Alternative use of the land: Because the soils here are very fertile and there are good rains, crop farming and cattle raising are the alternative/parallel use for this land. Title deeds will be provided.

Other Details:
- Located near Kalulushi along the Kalulushi/Kasempa road (about 4 km from the main road).
- Area altitude is 1220 – 1300 m above sea level, generally flat plateau land.
- It is about 140km from Kitwe, Copperbelt, Zambia. Kitwe is the second largest city in Zambia.
- The Zambian Copperbelt is located in a sub-tropical zone characterised by distinct wet and dry seasons.
- Annual rainfall is approximately 1200 mm.
- a wet season/summer lasting from October to March with the heaviest rainfall in December and January.
- The average air temperature remains fairly constant at between 17°C and 22°C throughout the year and there is no distinct winter and summer temperature difference.
- Average temperatures peak during September and October at 30°C.
- The coldest month is July with an average daily minimum temperature of 10°C

Get in contact with me and we can discuss and get into partnership or you can buy the piece of land from me, the owner. No agents involved.
Contact person: Lina
Phone: 00260973944823
Email: globinethics@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
My name is Bipinchandra, From India, I am intresting to invest initially 60000 USD in African agricultural sector majorly in Ethiopia, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya Etc. If some one intresting who is local partner and want some investment in farm land; or enhancing agricultural practices. please contact me on my email adress:

Reply  Quote

April 11, 2016 02:06PM
By Krushev
There is almost always land for sale I Zambia. I see adverts in the media almost on a daily basis and I have helped a few acquire land. In the issue of African law regarding land purchasing, I don't really think there is a universal African law for that. Each of the 50+ sovereign states has its own rules and laws.
 Reply  Quote

November 02, 2016 12:34AM
I have 120 acres in kilimanjaro aggreysawaya29@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map