Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Land wanted for long lease+sampadafarms

Hi,

Can Indians purchase the agriculture lands in Zambia?? Is there any specific policy to acquire lands in Zambia? Which part of the Country is best to acquire lands in Zambia? We are thinking about Tanzania also apart from Zambia. We want to acquire in very large areas. We are Hyderabad, INDIA based agriculture consultants. We have very good contacts with the investors in India, who are ready to invest in agriculture sector. They are looking for safe investments. Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Zambia are the options. Any information about this is welcome. Visit us at www.sampadafarms.com

Regards
Raghu Ram
 Reply  Quote

Re: Land wanted for long lease+sampadafarms
November 17, 2010 04:24PM
By poem
Mr Ram, I have just sent you an email from my private e-mail address.I await your response.

Regards
Peter Cornelius
 Reply  Quote

Hi, am replying to your advert asking for land for lease, well i have a 340ha fertile land in mkushi
zambia its a very good fertile land where you find a lot of whites.
If interested reply on macpitta@yahoo.com for details am sure you will be interested. An ofcourse you can come to zambia and invest in agriculture. get in touch if you are still interested
 Reply  Quote

There is plenty of land in zambia up for grabs. That is my country though I live in Canada now. I have managed to aquire 2000 Hectares of land in the Southern province.
As to which part of zambia is good for farming, I guess it entirely depends on what kind of farming your are engaged in.
Southern and Eastern provinces are by far the best places to invest in both crop and animal farming. Tobacco, maize, cotton, peanuts, Sunflower etc are grown in these parts of the country.

Just for your info, land is even cheaper to acquire through traditional authorities at cheaper prices and with no beaurocracy and normally such land comes with water rights and cocer periods of up to 200 years. reach me at mweemba@gmail.com and I can maybe help.
 Reply  Quote

get in touch f still interested. I have over 1000 hectares. vnewtons@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Buying/leasing farm lands in Zambia
December 11, 2014 10:20AM
By dinman
Hi,

I am an Indian. I am interested in buying/leasing farm lands in Zambia. I will be thankful if any forum members provide with information on the same. I appreciate your reply on my email - mailto_dineshm@rediffmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh
 Reply  Quote

Hi, dinesh we have lots of farm lands on sale starting from a 100 hectares upto 20,000 hectares for huge investments, not very far from the capital lusaka
 Reply  Quote

Hello partner i am a business consultant pacific Gold mining Company i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the UAE,Asia and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners.(aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)
 Reply  Quote

I have 18,000 hectares on government title. If you still looking for land, please get in touch with me .

Thanks and best regards.
Minyoi.
 Reply  Quote

We have over 20,000 hectares of land just less than 50 kilomètres from the capital lusaka going at only $5000 per Hector for more détails please contact me via email # jozzydivine@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Farm lands on sale in zambia.
August 28, 2018 04:03AM
Hi,

We have land on sale ranging from 100 hectares to 20,000 hectares within 80 kilomètres from the capital lusaka, good rainful pattern,fertile land good for farming and livestock. For more information contact me on #jozzydivine@yahoo.com#
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map