Africa Guide
recommended trip :

VISA

Visa for Zambia
March 18, 2009 03:16PM
Please could someone give me a definitive answer as to whether I need to obtain a visa for Zambia before I leave England or whether I can actually obtain it at the border? I am on an organised tour in July with Thomas Cook Travel but they don't seem to be able to advise me the best way to obtain the visa for the Zambia part of the journey. I hold a British passport and will have all my vaccinations up to date before I leave. We fly into Livingstone from Capetown, visit Vic Falls for a few days - travel to Botswana (via coach) and then return to Livingstone, solely to fly back to Cape Town. I would imagine a multiple entry visa is required but I have been told conflicting things about whether to obtain it here, from the Zambian embassy or if it is easy (and normal) to obtain it at the border. I wondered if anyone else has made this journey or similar and can advise the best thing to do?
Thanks
Tina
 Reply  Quote

VISA
March 24, 2009 05:40AM
By chiti
Hi Tina,

I am a zambian citizen by nationality based in zambia kitwe, concerning your VISA, I guess you have to get it from England for you to come to zambia, if not you can get it in south africa though it may delay you because the process is kind of long.

Blessings,

KC
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map