(Alive or Dead)

paying good money for them

Money after receiving parcel

Thanks

Reply  Quote

Are you still in need of insects
so that you contact me?
 Reply  Quote

Do you accept payment immediately at the receiving of insects? I dont want scam...
 Reply  Quote

hello sir are you still in need of them?
if yess are can supply you
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
I am interested in buying African beetles.
Thanks,
Miguel
coleopterabcn@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello partner i am a business consultant pacific Gold mining Company i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the UAE,Asia and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners.(aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map